CHAPTER 21

~ASPEN POV~

Kylo and I ended up sitting together, unfortunately. But we had Francesca and Dante facing us so we were just talking to pass time. 

"So who are you girls going with to the ball?" Dante asks subtly obviously wanting to know who Francesca was going with.

"Marcello," I say nonchalantly.

Kylo shoots me a death glare, "you're going with me, don't play games." 

"Aspen and I are going together. We don't need to show up with guys, we're better than that, right?" Francesca smiles at me. 

"Yup" I agree and smile at her.

"What are your favorite flowers," Dante asks, obviously not wanting my opinion just Francesca's.

 "What is this, 21 questions?" I roll my eyes. 

"Yeah, let's play" Kylo glares at me.

"I'll go first, when was your first kiss?" I ask.

"7th-grade" Kylo smirks at me, that's when we shared our first kiss, well 7th grade was a whole year so it probably wasn't me. 

"6th grade, worst kiss ever" Francesca makes a disgusted face. 

"7th grade too" Dante rubs the back of his neck. 

"What about you?" Kylo asks. 

"6th grade, Francesca and I had our first kiss the same day during spin the bottle" I answer, it was horrible. The guy was using so much tongue and he didn't do anything with his hands.

"My turn, first love?" Kylo asks. 

"Hmm I would probably say Levi but obviously it wasn't love" I let out a laugh to cope with the hurt. 

"Yeah probably Rio, they felt like love, but guess it wasn't" Francesca puts her lips together tightly. 

"Mine was Caroline, but she passed away, and I learned after she passed she was cheating on me during the relationship" Dante moves his watch around his wrist.

"Yeah mine was named Layla, she cheated on me and we broke things off, I haven't heard from her since" he looks down at his ring and fiddles it around his finger. 

"Damn we all got dramatic love stories huh?" I let out a laugh. They all let out a chuckle and nodded their heads.

"Let's change the subject. Most annoying person at school?" Francesca asks. 

"Arc and Robin for sure I can't stand them" I make a disgusted face. 

"Maddie and whatever the other bitches name is" Kylo rolls his eyes.

 "I thought they were your friends?" I ask confused.

"No I hate them, I just hook up with them sometimes. Dante does the same" he shrugs nonchalantly. Dante gives him a 'why the fuck would you stay that' look and Francesca and I look at each other disgusted. 

"We didn't need to know that" I roll my eyes.

"You hooked up with Gavin" Kylo looks at me. "And you hooked up with Xavier" he points at Francesca.  "Why is it so bad that we hook up with the girls?" He asks getting all defensive. 

"Because you used them, multiple times. You don't even know their names and you hate them, so you're basically just using them" I argue with him. How is he comparing our situation to his, they are completely opposite.

"It's-" he begins to say before I cut him off. 

"No I don't want to hear it, I'm tired I wanna go to sleep" I push the button to recline my chair and cuddle into my pillow.