CHAPTER 35

~ASPEN POV~

I can't believe this shit. "Why the fuck does everything always have to ruin my plans" I groan slamming my hand on the nearest wall. 

We were set to go to the party today on the beach, everything was going perfectly and then my father had to ruin it. He said I can't leave the hotel because it's too dangerous with the French, Spanish, and Germans. They're literally in the same hotel as us, but he said we have allies here, so it's 'diffferent'.

 In his eyes, if I go out they might kill me or kidnap me and I hate to say it be he's actually right, I don't want to sneak out and get kidnapped by a German. He said unless Kylo, Marcello, or Maxim go with me, which would just defeat the whole purpose of going out. And then when I argued with him even more he said he would allow me to go with just guards and that's the equivalent of going with Kylo, they won't let me do anything. 

"So what the hell are we going to do guys?" I ask the girls in front of me. 

"We could end up getting massages?" Eve proposes an idea. 

"Yeah, it would relieve some tension and stress, something we all need" Francesca laughs texting on her phone.

 "Okay, I'll call" I speak up making my way to the nightstand to pick up the hotel phone. I pick up the paper that has all the numbers of the resources they have.

511 Food services

333 rentals

444 Spa

Perfect. I dial 444 on the hotel phone, it beeps a couple of times, and then a lady answers. "Hi do you have availability for 3?" I ask trying to sound pleasant. 

"Good afternoon! Unfortunately, we only have couple massages at the moment we have space for 5 couples" she replies through the phone.

I look at the girls and mouth 'only couple massages'. 

"Perfect we can invite the guys" Eve responds, easy for her to say.

 We were trying to get the fuck away from them, Eve. Francesca looks at me obviously aware of what I was thinking. We didn't tell Eve our original idea of the club, we just told her we were 'going for drinks' if we told her the truth she would probably tell Milo, then he would end up telling  Kylo and he would burn me alive.

"Sounds great" I grit through my teeth. 

"We are going to reserve 3 couple massages," I say with a forced smile, acting like the lady on the phone could see my expression.

"Perfect! Can I have your name and room number?" The lady asks through the phone, way too excited to do her job.

"Aspen and 308" I answer in a monotoned voice.

"Got it! You're ready to go, Aspen! Come down when you guys are ready!" She beams.

"Thanks," I say as I hang up and put the phone back in the slot. 

"So who's going to text the guys?" I ask trying to hide the annoyance in my voice.

 "Milo keeps his phone on do not disturb at the gym" Eve answers. 

"Dante doesn't even take his phone to the gym" Francesca shrugs.

"Great that means me right?" My lips form a tight line.

I search for Kylo's contact in my phone and wait for him to answer. It rings once and then stops, he declined my fucking call. 

I call again, this time it doesn't ring, just straight to voicemail. I call another 3 times before he finally picks up. "What the fuck do you want?" he growls through the phone.