CHAPTER 9

~VOTE~COMMENT~SHARE~

~ASPEN POV~

Before I knew it, it was time to get in the limo, everything went so fast like a blink of an eye. We got home, Francesca helped me get ready, did my make-up, and I put on the outfit I originally planned on. Complete with black lace panties and a black lace bra, you know just in case. 

I've heard he's a sucker for black and red lace so, if he sees me with this he'll instantly fall in love with me. Not that I want him to see me in this, but if it means getting closer to taking over the Italian mafia I don't mind.

"Aren't you excited" Francesca whispers to me so nobody else in the car could hear.

"No, not really, I could care less. This is strictly for business and taking over the Italian mafia, plus I have two more dates, including Marcello" I smile as I say his name.

 "Yeah, yeah no need to brag" she rolls her eyes.

"Why are you coming again Dad, and why are all these guards here?" I ask annoyed they follow me everywhere.

"Because that asshole probably has something planned. He'll probably try and take you or some crazy shit and I have to be there, no doubt he'll be there too with his men" he rolls his eyes.

"Oh that's cute, I'm putting a show on for everyone, love to hear it," I say sarcastically, and Francesca holds in her laugh as best as she can.

 "Put a good one on for them" she laughs.

"Just try and make him fall for you, you're great and doing that with guys" my father rolls his eyes.

"We're here," Dave says.

"Perfect, it would be nice if I could get out of the car by myself, thanks. Don't show them that you're here, only Dave can come to escort me, if they see you and everyone else they'll feel threatened." I put my hand on my dad's shoulder for him to stay and he complies nodding.

"Good luck, do what you do best" Francesca winks at me. 

"You know it" I wink back at her.

"Come on Dave" I smile getting out of the car. He grabs my hand so I can easily get out of the car, and he hooks his arm in mine,  as we are swarmed by paparazzi.

"Aspen!" I hear a reporter yell.

"Are you taking over the business? Or will your brother Andrew? Or even Matthew?" I hear another one ask a million questions in one.

"Who are you coming to meet here?" I hear another one yell. 

They're going to be a little surprised at that answer.

I shield my face from the bright flashing lights, I mean our family is pretty famous because we have clubs, bars, and hotels spread around the world. So do the Marinos, Petrovs, and Rossis, it takes attention off the mafia business and stuff that goes down, we're basically known for our businesses.

As we walk to the door, Kylo opens it for us "I can take her from here" he shoos Dave off, grabs my wrist roughly, and clasps his hand in mine.

 "Be gentle, I don't know why you're so rough all the time" I pull my hand away from his.

 "I know you like it rough" he smirks and intertwines his hand in mine once again.

"SHE'S ON A DATE WITH A ROSSI"

"ARE THEY DATING?"

"THIS MUST BE GREAT FOR BUSINESS AND THEIR FEUD"

Even the media knows about the feuds between our families, I can't. This is so stupid what was I thinking? Beast and Bella lowly growl at each other  I whisper "back down". Beast shoots me puppy eyes, practically asking me if he could tear her to shreds.