CHAPTER 42

It had been a month since the ball and rescue mission. My father decided we should have a celebration just among the 2 Italian mafias, Russians, and of course us, the Americans.

 I hadn't seen Kylo in a while, he went with Marcello and Maxim to Germany and made sure all the Germans were killed off. The Spanish and French didn't want any bad blood amongst any of us so we all made a pact and agreed to do our own thing and stay out of each other's way.

 I wanted to go, but my father had me monitored 24/7. I was constantly exposed to doctors I endured the eyes of all of them, they had seen my body leaving me to feel disgusted and dirty. 

My father made me meet with therapists and I cannot deny the fact it did kinda help to express my feelings. Obviously, I didn't tell them much because I knew they were paid extra to tell my father everything I was saying, so I would just go to Francesca with my issues.

 We would share our problems with each through the weeks and I felt better day by day, I wasn't going to let what happened to me with the Germans determine my future.

I heard my door click open and I looked toward the door, "Hey everyone's downstairs are you ready?" Francesca asked with a smile.

"Not sure if you could call it ready" I looked at her with a slight smile.

"Oh come on, I want to see Dante I haven't seen him in a month. I need to know why he's been ignoring me. And I know you're dying to see Kylo" she said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse from my nightstand.

~KYLO POV~

We had arrived at the Garcias' estate about 20 minutes ago and all I could think about was seeing Aspen. I hadn't seen her in a month everything in me throbbed to see her. Germany was horrid, you would've thought the girls had never had dick before. We went to bars and clubs in Germany for missions to kill off the rest of the Germans and we often went on our own time to enjoy ourselves a bit. 

I had grown closer to Marcello and Maxim over our 'trip' to Germany we weren't the best of friends, but at least I didn't feel like killing them every time I saw them. Dante also withheld me from ripping off their limbs at times but I think we're all good. Marcello and Maxim loved going to dance with girls and then taking them to where they were staying to fuck them.

I hated going to the clubs, I only went for the missions and to drink until I couldn't remember. Girls left and right tried to force themselves on me while I was drunk. The second night one girl had successfully managed to pull me to a hallway and began to suck me off. In my drunken state, I had believed it was Aspen and groaned her name as the bitch took my cock fully into her mouth. The stripper lost her shit with me when I had groaned a name that wasn't hers and slapped me across the face stomping away.

From that night on I used my hand each night pretending it was Aspen's plump lips around me, groaning her name. I wished that Aspen had gone with us each night. I had debated calling her each night thinking about how she was probably receiving therapy for what she went through. 

One of the nights drunk out of my mind I had called her needing to hear her voice. She had answered the phone replying softly as if she had been crying it pained my heart that I couldn't be by her side. We had confessed how much we missed each other. 

The next night we called and talked for hours, I couldn't help stroking myself as she talked, she heard my heavy panting and realized what was happening. We ended up having phone sex with each other and stayed on the phone with each other the entire night.

 I called her each night after then and she never answered I had thought she was done with me and didn't want to talk to me anymore. I even called her father after a few days of her not answering and he didn't mention much on the phone, just that she was receiving therapy and everything else I had known about her.