CHAPTER 17

--TIMESKIP TO SATURDAY--

~ASPEN POV~

"Are you ready to go?" I ask Francesca if she's ready to leave the penthouse for the mission. The German mafia raided one of our ports, and we're getting an inside scoop on one of their members at a rooftop party in New York.  

Fucking Daliah, she probably had something to do with this, she does everything she can to piss us off because she's salty that she's second to me.

"Yeah I'm ready, I hate having missions on Saturdays, it's the only day I usually get a break" she groans in annoyance. 

"I know, I know, especially since I wasn't allowed to bring Beast.  But missions are fun, especially rooftop parties, we'll have a blast" I smile trying to get her hopes up.

"I hope you're right" she sighs. 

"I'm always right, fuck" I groan and hold my stomach.

 "On your period?" Francesca asks tilting her head to the side.

 "Yes I'm fine" I growl knowing what she's going to say. 

"You know if you would just take Advil, or any medicine for that matter, you would feel better" she shakes her head and slightly laughs to herself.

I refuse to take medicine when I'm on my period, I refuse to let my body win and cave into taking the easy way out. My periods are one of the worsts you can get, I have a heavy flow, cramps that feel like my uterus is twisting in knots, and my mood changes every minute. I envy the women who have 3 days over their period and light cramps. That's why I refuse to let my body win.

"Let's get in the car, I need to go sit down" I usher to the door.

We have to take the red Ferrari and can't be seen with guards, because we will gain suspicion from people, which is what we're trying to avoid. We walk into the elevator with a few girls, probably also heading to some party judged on what they're wearing.

 They also look tipsy, one won't stop talking about a guy named Jeremy, how he's super hot and apparently he's going to be at the rooftop party tonight, which is the same one we are going to.

 I'm kinda curious to see this guy, but my main focus today is Ryan Weber. Apparently, he's a close uncle to Daliah and runs some of the missions and we think he was in charge of the incident concerning our port so I'm going to get some scoop and torture him a bit can't wait. Hopefully, Daliah will be there-

"OH MY GOD I KNOW HE'S LITERALLY SO HOT" one of the girls yelled at the top of her lungs. They all giggled and the girl who screamed put a hand to her mouth. "Sorry I didn't mean to scream, this guy is just so attractive and I got with him last night. Oh my god, I just have to give you guys the inside scoop" she throws her hands on us and brings us closer.

Please don't 

"So I've seen this guy around and I always thought he was attractive, we've flirted a couple of times, and it was never really much more than that. But a few days ago I saw him at a bar with his friends so my friends and I walked over to them and we talked and flirted obviously. AND THEN OH MY GOD THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART. He leaned in close to my ear and whispered do you want to go hook up, I'm kinda horny right now'. AND OBVIOUSLY, I SAID YES WHO WOULDN'T. And you know the details from there, he's going to be there tonight and I hope we can hit it off again and he'll take me to bed again because that was the best sex I've ever had" she reminisces on the memories.

Wow, I didn't need to know all that, but okay nice.

"Wow sounds like a great time" I fake smile and step back away from this crazy ass girl.

 "Oh yeah, it was great. What are your names? Oh and are you guys going to the Crown top roof party too? I love your dresses by the way, oh my god and your dog is so cute" The girl smiles at us asking us 100 questions all at once while also complimenting our dresses.

Aw, she's actually pretty sweet and nice.

"Aw thank you, yours as well, it's beautiful. I'm Arianna that's Frida, and this is Beast. Yeah, we are, we're just going to hang out and have a couple of drinks" I smile obviously lying.

"Oh my god, you should come with us!" One of the others joined in. The elevator finally chimes and we walk out.

"I don't think-"

"Don't be ridiculous! My dad let me borrow his Cadillac so we can all go, you can come to Beast!" the one in the pink dress smiles, at least she's not tipsy and she'll be the one driving.

 I look over to Francesca and she gives me a hesitant look, shrugs, and nods her head. "Okay let's get going" I smile at them. 

"Perfect! This is going to be so fun, go, go" the talkative one pushes us into the Cadillac. As soon as I get in the back seat I buckle my seat belt, I'm not taking any chances with these crazy-ass people.

"Okay so Jeremy usually has a lot of friends with him, so you can pick one if you want, Arianna I think you would like Chase he's super cute, oh and for you Frida, Darren would be great. We all have our guys so you just have to pick one, there's a lot of them in the group so it'll be fun to watch who you guys choose, oh my god I forgot I didn't tell our names. My name is Laura, the one in the pink dress is Amy, and the dark blue dress is Olivia" she smiles.

Oh if she knew that we weren't here for shits and giggles.

"Nice to meet you guys" I smile and they smile back. "But yeah back to what I was saying you should go for Chase, and you should go for Darren. They're both super hot, but they're looking for a girlfriend right now, I don't know if you guys want a commitment right now so if not then, there's plenty to choose from" Laura laughs at herself.

She keeps referring to them as if we were going to a toy store to go pick a boy that we want.

-----

A/N: hi again so this was in like 5 parts so I'm breaking it up again because it was way too long. So if the beginnings are awkward and don't really flow that's why. Sorry in advance!