CHAPTER 28

~ASPEN POV~

"Girls, Girls, Girls, listen up! You guys are going to model on the stage, we have set up a temporary runway that you will model for the men. The men will vote for whichever woman they want to win and you will receive a prize!" The lady seemed ecstatic to tell all of us. 

"Oh now not only do I have to appease Kylo, but all the fucking mafia men" I groan in annoyance.  

"Hey, it'll be fun. We get to model and act like we're the shit" she smiles. 

"We are the shit" I shrug. 

"Yeah your right, but we can run the runway" she smiles.

"Watch your back, I will be taking that 1st place" Daliah walks past us flipping her hair with a laugh. 

"She really thought she did something huh?" Francesca laughs.

"Whatever, she's a dumb ass as we know. Let's be the last two to go, they'll remember us, and best for last right?" I smirk.

 "Sounds perfect" she grins. We wait around for the rest of the women to walk onto the stage my mom acts all innocent like this is the worst she's done, but I know she was crazy when she was younger. She was definitely the life of the party, drank till she passed out, got with hot guys, and didn't have a care in the world.

Well, that was before she met my father, he killed any guy she would get with or try and get with. He would take her to the mansion when she would get blackout drunk and she hated it, but she didn't tell anyone about him. Because she low-key loved it and the thrill, she would act all mad and then he would let her go. But her party life came to an end when he would constantly be watching over her and not letting her do anything. She finally caved in when he kidnapped her and took her to Bora Bora for a week where they fell in love or some shit I don't know.

"Aspen! You're up next" A voice called out bursting my thought bubble. 

"When did you go?" I ask Francesca. 

"While you were very into your thoughts, thinking about Kylo?" She smirks.

 "Oh shut up" I roll my eyes as I make my way up the stairs to the runway.

 "Kill it for me" she smiles.

 "Like I always do" I playfully roll my eyes. 

"Yeah, that's the spirit" she punches her fist into the air and laughs.

I make my way right behind the wall and the lady tells me to walk up. "Do a little pose to get the boy's attention, it'll make them want you even more" she smiles. I muster a fake smile and walk off to the middle where I can see the whole crowd. Ugh men, I hate them all, this world could be run by my women and we would do amazing on our own.

I strut down the runway swaying my hips and my arms at the same time, I've participated in many modeling conventions, but I don't feel comfortable in this one. I have pervy old men looking at me up and down licking their lips, and others practically drooling over me.

 As I walk to the end of the stage I lock eyes with Kylo and bend down grazing my fingertips over my body, we continue to stare at each other. 'What do you think you doing?' He mouths to me. I ignore him and continue to graze my fingertips over my body as I begin to stand up straight again. 

I bite my bottom lip and wink at the audience, I turn back around and twist my head a bit to glance at Kylo. His eyes are locked on my body, 'unfucking believable' he says lowly, but I read his lips, he shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

"Nice job Aspen" the lady behind the curtain praised and I smiled at her.

"How was it?!" Francesca runs up to me as I walk backstage to where we were.