CHAPTER 1

~VOTE~COMMENT~SHARE~

~ASPEN POV~

My feet slammed against the road as I ran for my life, I ran like my life was depending on it. Fuck, I feel the raindrops sliding down my arms.    

"LEAVE US ALONE!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

Kylo and Dante have been running after us since we escaped their mansion. Francesca and I came to get a flash drive of the coordinates of every mafia in the world. It's been passed around a million times, well more like stolen from each mafia. My father decided it was our turn with it so he set me and Francesca up to go retrieve it.

It was pretty easy to get in and out, Kylo's bodyguards are idiots just like he is. So all they needed was a little sexual push. 

 It worked better than I thought, all Francesca and I had to do was pretend we were Kylo's whores, flash our tits at the guard, and he let us in. The stupid-ass guard let us into his room and said he would pay for us later and winked at us. Then his rookie mistake was that he left us in the room by ourselves.

The best part about this whole thing is he really believed me when I told him Beast, my Doberman, was actually Bella, Kylo's Doberman. They are clearly different genders and different colors, but he was so entranced with Francesca's tits he could give two shits whose dog it was. 

As we were left in the room we looked through every crevice, drawer, and anywhere that looked mysterious. I finally found the flash drive after 5 minutes of looking, the idiot hid it in his pillowcase. After I found it I held it up to show Francesca, we didn't speak to each other so that we wouldn't draw attention.

'How do we get out' she mouthed to me.

I looked around at our options the window, the door, and yeah that's pretty much it. We heard steps coming up to the door and my heart dropped, oh fuck.

 "I didn't ask for whores, when the fuck have I ever done that?" I heard that god-awful familiar voice from the other side of the wall.

Francesca and I looked at each other thoughts racing through our heads, Francesca pointed to the window. I nodded my head before the door handle began to slowly turn downwards.

 Before we knew it Kylo and Dante were standing at the door frame just staring at us. I looked over to Beast, my Doberman, who was lowly growling at, Bella, Kylo's Doberman. Even the dogs don't like each other. We looked at each other for a good minute before Francesca and I glanced at each other.

"RUN!"

Francesca and I threw our wigs on the floor heading for the window while Beast and Bella were circling each other.

"BEAST OUT" I yelled jumping out of the window after Francesca, we fell onto a roof and slid down the tiles. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I panted running on the roof and jumping from each side trying to find a safe way down.

"Over here!" Francesca yelled at me. She pointed to a concrete fence, and we jumped onto it and ran over the top.

"DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY!" I heard Kylo yell from behind us.

"Fuck now what" I yell at Francesca we had made it to the road and my red Ferrari was nowhere to be seen. I looked behind us and Kylo and Dante were right on our asses.

"Run bitch!" She jumped off the concrete fence, and I jumped after her. And that's how we got into this situation running for our lives running down this seemingly never-ending road, not to mention Kylo and Dante are behind us, shooting at us.

 I take my gun from its holster and run backward trying to shoot them. I shot one of the guards and Francesca shot the other leaving only Kylo, Bella, and  Dante after us.