CHAPTER 39

~KYLO POV~ (after massage) 

"I'm telling you, that's-" I began to say to Dante before a knock interrupted me. "Get the door" I signal to Dante throwing myself on the bed hiding my face so I wouldn't have to face anyone.

"You called capo?" Milo asks why his presence was needed.

"Eve go to the girls' room, I need to talk to them privately" I look at Eve in the doorframe.

"But-" she began to say before I interrupted her talking back.

"Eve, get out. Please" I added please, so I didn't sound so harsh. She left it at that and looked away from me strangely and slammed the door closed.

"As I was saying, that bitch with the blonde hair, the French one" I began describing Chloe to the guys. "I hooked up with her once and she gave me a pregnancy scare. When Aspen and the guys in the sauna mentioned her, I didn't give a second thought about it. It all fucking clicked when I saw her face in the spa lobby" I groaned into my pillow.

"Wait, hold up, she had your kid? You have a fucking kid?" Milo looked at me with a shocked expression.

"No, she made a whole bullshit plan with her mafia. She said that I was the father so we could get married and become allies, it was a huge fight between the two mafias that lasted about 7 months. I knew the kid wasn't mine I've never fucked a girl raw, but Chloe told everyone that it was my child. I finally demanded a DNA test and the child obviously did not have any of my DNA" I explained to them the stupid story.

"How the hell did we never know about this, it seems like a pretty big issue" Dante looked at me shocked.

"My father kept it on the down-low and made sure nobody ever found out. That bitch caused so many problems, when I saw her it was like a fucking jump-scare. I couldn't believe it was her at first and I stood there in shock staring at her. We aren't going to that party tonight, because if I see her I might go rogue on her. She made me lose my mind, and made me think I had a fucking kid" I rolled my eyes and tried to keep myself from fuming.

"How about we go to the bar? It's a couple of floors above the pool so we'll have a good view of everyone at the party, and see what goes down. Plus, you know Aspen is forced to go so she'll be there" Dante smirks, knowing I would want to be around her but my heart stopped at the mention of her name. Oh shit, I was too focused on Chloe that she left all pissed off. She probably got the wrong idea, fuck.

"You just want to go to see Francesca" Milo chuckles.

"No, I just want to see if she's there, she's probably pissed I stayed behind with Kylo in the lobby of the spa" Dante looked scared, thinking about what Francesa would do to him when she saw him again.

"Well come on, let's go. Bella andiamo" I practically jumped off the bed at the thought of seeing Aspen.

"Someone's excited" Milo chuckles from behind me, already making my way to the elevator. As I got in I quickly pressed number 3 which was two floors above the pool, where the bar was located, and Aspen's room. I waited impatiently, watching the numbers descend as the elevator passed the floors on its way down to the bar.

The elevator chimed signaling us to exit and I quickly walked down the hallway making my way to the bar at the end. I stop as I notice Bella stopped at a room door, "Bella, cosa succede?(what happen?)" I ask, she whined in response and scratched at the door.

I looked at Dante and Milo with a confused expression before walking over to her. I looked at the room number, 308 Aspen's room. I heard another whine but it didn't come from Bella, this time it came from inside the room.