CHAPTER 29

~ASPEN POV~

"Which bikini should I wear" Francesca holds up a dark blue one and a maroon-colored one. 

 "I think dark blue since it's night time" I respond pulling out a black two-piece bathing suit. 

We change on separate sides of the room. I put on a cute little dress so I wouldn't walk around the hotel in my showy bathing suit, especially what happened with the guy at the ball. I can take care of myself, but I don't want to 'tempt' unwanted attention. 

"Beast, let's go" I call out.

After we changed, we made our way out of the room and into the elevator, we were on the 3rd floor. The elevator chimed signaling that the doors would open on the 2nd floor.

"Ugh, now we have to share the elevator with randos" Francesca rolls her eyes.

 "It'll be fine, just one more floor till we get shit-faced and skinny dip" I smirk, and she smirks back at me. The elevators chimes once more as we reach the second floor and the doors open revealing two figures. 

Oh fuck.

"What a pleasure, Principessa" Kylo, and Dante walk into the elevator. He walks over to the corner I'm in and stands dangerously close to me. Beast growls at him for getting so close, but Bella comes from behind Kylo and growls back at him.

"Personal space" I push him to the side, but he doesn't budge. "Okay guess not, personal space isn't a thing to you" I mumble to myself. This is going to be the longest elevator ride of my life.

"Where are you guys off to?" Kylo asks looking down at me. 

"Pool" I answer dryly.

 "Oh us too, mind if we join you" he smirks knowing I don't like his response. 

"No not really" Francesca smiles at Dante. 

"Yes, I do mind" I force a smile. "How are we going to go skinny dipping" I whisper into Francesca's ear making sure no one can hear what I'm saying. 

"If you're brave enough we can still do it" she smirks.

"I don't like that answer" I growl annoyed at her response.

"What are you girls talking about over there" Kylo butts into our conversation. 

"Nothing," I say. 

"Oh we planned to go skinny dipping, but we can't anymore" Francesca laughs. 

Why? What was the reason why the hell would you tell him that?

"We don't mind, do we, Dante?" Kylo smirks.

 "Nope not at all, you can pretend we aren't going to be there. You won't even know we are there" he gives a big smile.  

"So you can jack off in the corner? No thanks," I roll my eyes. The elevator chimed and the doors slowly opened.

"Let me out" I push through Kylo and Dante. Francesca follows right behind me and catches up to me walking next to me. 

"If you don't want them to come we can say something" she suggests.

 "They aren't going to leave, not now. Plus the pool is public to everyone, even if we didn't want them here we can't technically kick anyone out, so it's pointless" I roll my eyes.

We make our way over to the pool, and it's one of the most gorgeous layouts I've ever seen. There's a tiki bar overlooking the ocean, scattered palm trees, and beach chairs dispersed throughout the pool. It looks straight out of a movie and the stars make it ten times better.