PROLOGUE/WARNINGS

Hi, thank you so much for giving this story a chance. I'm not a writer, so they're maybe a million writing mistakes, plot holes, and stuff that may not make sense at times. So use your imagination.

 I've always aspired to be a writer and my family thinks very low of me becoming a writer and they are constantly going on about authors "barely make anything." It makes me upset that they think this way, but I know it's because my mom is worried for my future. However, it gets tiring when she's constantly pushing me to go to law or medical school so I wanted to write this story to see where I stand and what I need to work on for future writing. 

I also wanted to write this story because I've read lots of books and I was like hm I kinda want to write my own and make it where the female character isn't s-s-s-stuttering every three seconds.

I love when the leading female character is badass and doesn't tolerate anyone's bull shit. I tried to make Aspen one of these characters, fun, badass, and humorous. 

This book might get on your nerves and the characters might as well, but I hope you will still try it. If it's not for you please don't leave any hate comments, it kinda gets to me. 

There will also be multiple POVs, not just the leading female character.  I love when authors include multiple characters' feelings and thoughts into their writing. This book will also have multiple romances involved, not just the main character because to be honest, I get bored.

I like writing about how others feel about the main character's relationship, plus their secrets and thoughts. Because you know drama ;)

I'm not going to post pictures of what the characters look like because imagination is key. Down below I listed the physical features of most of the characters. In the comments, you can put pictures or type a name of what character you are imagining them as.

*ASPEN:

Brown curly hair, blue eyes, 5'7, curvy

*KYLO:

Black messy hair, blue eyes, muscular, 6'5

*FRANCESCA:

Blonde hair, green eyes, shaped like the letter P, 5'9

*DANTE:

Brunette, brown eyes, muscular, 6'3

*MILO:

Brunette, green eyes, fit, 6'2

*EVE:

Black hair/wolf cut, brown eyes, d shaped, 5'4

*ATHENA:

Long brown hair to her waist, green eyes, 4'11

*GAVIN:

Brunette, green eyes, 6'0

*XAVIER:

Curly brunette, brown eyes, 6'1

*NOLAN

Brown shaggy hair, gray eyes, 5'10

SIBLINGS/KIDS:

*KASIA/KASH (ASPEN'S SISTER):

Brown curly hair, green eyes

*ELENA (FRANCESCA'S SISTER):

Blonde hair, brown eyes, shy/ introverted

*CAMILA (MILO'S SISTER)

Light brown hair, with natural highlights, green eyes

*ELIJAH(KYLO'S BROTHER):

Black hair, grey eyes, super out there, cocky (just like Kylo)

*ACE (DANTE'S BROTHER):

Brunette, green eyes, shy

*MATTEO (EVE'S BROTHER):

Brown messy hair, brown eyes.

Okay, these aren't very descriptive because I want you to imagine them on your own, we all have different tastes in people's looks.

I don't like when authors put a picture of the love interest and he has like a man bun and looks like he's from a 'bad biker gang' it makes me cringe, but that may be your style. So if you like man buns, go right ahead and imagine it haha. 

Again, I've never written a book before so it's probably going to be shitty. Feel free to correct me on any writing mistakes and if something doesn't make sense ask in the comments and I'll try my best to answer. 

Oh another thing I wanted to say, this book is not for sensitive viewers. There will be a lot, and I mean a lot of cursing, these characters don't know how to keep their mouths close. There could be a lot of triggers, so I'm saying right now trigger warning!!

- explicit language

-mature content

-sexual/mental/ physical abuse 

- violence

- talk about self-harm

-graphic scenes 

So if you do not feel comfortable with the triggers mentioned please do me a favor and click the x button because you will not enjoy this book. And I don't want to make certain viewers uncomfortable.

Before I say go on and read my book, there will always be a song for each chapter. These songs have nothing to do with the chapters, it's just songs I like. If you want to listen to it go right ahead, but some people don't like to read and listen to music at the same time so it's up to you :)

AND IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS THEY ARE SO FUNNY, and vote;)

Well, I'm going to stop talking, I hope you enjoy this book!