Taimujan 'Jinu' Tekikonton/"Kisuto"

(part of his hair is pink with black dots around, left eye is red 'with pink pupils' and right eye is green 'with purple pupils', have scars on his arms, chest, left eye, and mouth, look more dead inside)

Taimujan Tekikonton "Kisuto"

Nickname: Jinu, Emo(by bakugou)

Age: 17

Birthday: October 31st

Height: 193 cm

Nationality: Japanese/Italian

Straight

Bio: Being the son of a pro hero and a villan taimaujan and his older sister and his lil sister was a sererct from everyone other than pro heroes, the shijikan clan, and some villains. He have a beat friend by the bane of Yami and they protected each other back until when yami got her quirk she was sent away to get her quirk checked out.But one day at the age of 5 his older sister had disappeared because of their uncle and the rest of the family started searching for her but nothing turned up. One night when he was 10 he heard loud noises then he went put and saw his uncle fighing her father with the shijikan clan then saw his father die thus making him lose control and actived his quirk thus killing some of the clan then was beaten by his uncle. Later on throughout the years he was adopted by his aunt Rumi Usagiyama, then token the last name of 'Kisuto' because his mother was framed that she killed his father and was locked in prison as his lil sister was taken by his uncle and was turned into a villain and works for all for one.

Personality: emotionless, cold, cruel, evil, kind, quiet, kind, nice(rarely shows), caring, short tempered

Likes: training, fighting, improving his fighting style, food, resting, his friends, his family(expect his uncle), the heroes, toga, dabi, eri, movies

Hates: bakugo(alot of reasons), all for one, villains(expect his lil sister, and his mother), losing his temper, his birthday(reasons), the shijikan clan

Quirk: Time ease
     Description: depends on one of his eyes he will either skip time or ease time for 15 seconds and see what will happened

Drawback: If he uses his quirk for too long without rest he couldn't move his muscles and have a small heart attack.

Family

Father: Hitto

Mother: Diavola

Uncle: Henkaru

Older sister: Mitsuri(yes she's from demon slayer but fuck it my alternative university)

Lil sister: Yuno(yes she's from future dairy but fuck it)

Adopted sister: Rikiya(she was adopted by Rumi and took the last name of Kisuto

Group: Jin-Trio

Members: Jinu(leader), izumi(deku's sister), rikiya(second in command)

Love interest: Izumi

Theme

Voice

Hits voice(English voice)

Japanese voice