Caitlyn Parker/Axe

(Part of her hair is black)

Caitlyn Parker/Axe(she likes using both)

Nickname: Cat, Tiger, Parker

15

5'8

Bisexual

Sept 25th

Irish/British/American

Bio: In an alternate universe where some people never existed, as Caitlyn is the child between Evander Axe and Petra Parker. Sadly she barely remember her parents as they was killed by their villains leaving Evander's younger sister Roisin to look after Caitlyn. As, she was growing up her and her aunt had a good relationship with each other, always having fun with one another as Caitlyn took some traits from her parents the good ones and the bad ones as she gotten her mother's shyness when she was a kid. And that started making her get bullied by people, but even as she was getting bullied she made some friends and spending time with them. When Caitlyn was fifteen she started to notice some things is going on with her body as one day she didn't need her glasses and is super strong and react to stuff fast, as she was trying to figure out what is going on with her; then she went through her old parents things and notice her parent's old spider costumes and newspapers about them. She soon realizes that her parents was the old superheroes as her aunt kept it a secret from her, Caitlyn was angry by that but then started it understand why Roisin keep it from her; she then wonder what if she want to be a hero just like her parents and so she did after making couple of costume and started being a hero while dealing with her normal life.

Personality: smart, shy, responsible, happy, selfless, brave, nice, caring, hopeful, kind, funny, stubborn

Likes: her family, her small friend group, videogames, science, helping out, sleeping, pizza, music, having fun, snacks, fall season, her powers

Hates: bullies, people talking bad about her parents, tea, drama, criminals, fake people, arrogant people, peanuts, her villains

Heroine Name: Spider-Girl into Spider-Woman(later on)

Suit:

(Get more later on her life)

Powers/Abilities: Super strength, enhanced speed, enhanced durability, enhanced stamina, wall crawling, regeneration, enhanced agility, enhanced endurance, contaminant immunity, superhuman equilibrium, spider sense, night vison, shadow punch, shadow dimension, talons

Voice: