Hyonao Okikaki(Swap Au)

(Make it more like Black gojo and his eyes are still the same with his human counterpart)

Hyonao Okikaki

Nickname: Nice Demon, Hyo, Oki, Kaki, Big Bro(by the kids)

180(Looks 18)

6'4

Demon

Bio: Was once a human, living with his mother and father in the red light district, Hyonao was still dealing with bullies because of his eyes as one day he was doing his usual did which was talking walks at night to get an clear head. Soon he was soon met with his mother but she lookded different as he realized that she became a demon by the demon king Kagaya Ubuyashiki. He and his mother soon fought in which he had lost the battle and was about to be killed until his mother was stopped by Kagaya holding the head of his dead father walks up to him and asked Hyonao if he want to die like his father or to become a demon and becoming an uppermoon.  He soon accepted to be a demon and was turned into one as he needed more blood than his mother to become one. Throughout the years being a demon he was taught death breathing by his mother who he mastered it, he meet the pother pillars and found them somewhat strange but respect them as some of them was stronger than him. The rest of the demons found him strange because they never seen him eaten an human at all and sleeps more. One day he was strolling throughout the night minding his own business as he come across an pillar, Kokushibo as the moon pillar. The two of them fought as Kokoushibo was superior and was about to kill Hyonao until he quickly blocked the slash and kicked him away before leaving. Sometime has passed as Hyonao was now thinking of leaving the uppermoons and helping the pillars because he has gotten annoyed by them and wanting to leave, as one day he soon leaves his domain and was met with the leader of the pillars Muzan. They soon talked with each other as Hyonao found out the truth story of Kagaya and Hyonao asked Muzan can he join the pillars and Muzan agreed. Now he is with the Pillars and helping them to get rid of Kagaya.

Personality: Respectful, caring, trustworthy, cold, cool, pissed, angry, kind, smart, honest,honorable

Likes: the pillars, sleeping, having fun, spending time with Tanjiro, his friends, training, the snow, Nezuko's group, the red light district, fireworks, rain(like the sounds)

Hates: Demons(Expect for Tanjiro), morons, bullies, Kanako's whining, Aoi's being an idiot, his eyes

Breathing Style: Death Breathing(11 forms, he created the last one)

Blood Demon Art: Inferno Flames

Description: Black flames that will caused painful agony which will activate when he punched/kicks his oppoent. He can also shoot the flames from his fist and kicks.

Abilties: Transformation(Can turn from looking like a human to demon kinda like how yuji and sukuna)

Pillar Outfit

(Dark red and light purple)

Voice: Still the same