Jason Myers

Jason Myers

Nickname: JJ

17

5'11

Male

Bio: Jason was born with normal parents as they was very intelligence and well known by their intelligence, as he was growing up Jason was having a good life having some friends and being goo in school and some sports. But when he was 14 he was soon moved out into Gotham city because of his parents work. One day as he came back from school he went downstairs and saw that his parents was working an a bridge of somewhat and had a weird looking spider in a glass case, his father soon explained to Jason that they made a portal to a place called the Ghost World and captured a ghost spider and wanted to test it on it but his mother phone ranged and they went upstairs. Jason then looked after the spider but soon it disappeared as it turned invisible and Jason started looking for it until it appeared on his hand and bites down his hand he soon yelled and hit it but it disappeared again and appeared back into his container. His parents soon came and asked him why he yelled so he lied and said he just saw something and went to his room feeling the pain from the bite he soon passed out on the ground. The next day he soon work up feeling fine and dandy but started to take notice the spider did something to him as he promise himself to not reveal them to his parents. Tradgy soon struck as Jason was off with some friends he soon gotten a phone call from the police that his parents was murder by the Joker. Filled with rage he went after the Joker and found him and almost killed him but was soon stopped by Batman and Robin. After some fighting Jason soon stopped and Batman soon talked to him and asked him to join him and Robin, in which he accepted.

Personality: Intelligence, caring, smooth-forward, angry(but doesn't shows it), blunt, cool, calm, strong-wiled, confidence 

Likes: his old family, his now adopted family, candy, food, working out, music, swimming, building, his friends, science, reading

Hates: His villains, villains, the heat, drama, losing someone again, fake people, idiots

Hero Name: Phantom Spider

First Suit:

(Can't lie the suit look awesome)

Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, spider sense, wall crawling, organic webbing, ghost webbing, agility, reflexes, stamina, endurance, healing factor, intangibility, invisibility, ghost ray, power absorption, energy absorption, thermokinesis, cryokinesis, pryokinesis, ghost sense, duplication, x-ray vision

Voice: