Asami Akumu/Morningstar/Mayday

(Her right eye is red)

Asami Akumu/Morningstar/Mayday(hates the last name)

Nickname: Sami, Samy

18

5'6

Human/Demon/Succubus

Pansexual

Bio: Asami is the product child of the princess of hell younger son's Yuto and the famous popstar succubus Verosika Mayday. She was born without the knowledge of her father as Verosika had made Yuto drunk and had sex with him, Asami was raised by her mother who was still dealing with her drinking problem, Verosika was there in her life but slowly stopped as Asami was getting older and older. As Verosika went to rehab leaving Asami by herself at the rightful age of ten she was picked up by a man by the name of Valentino and was sold off to sell her body to get money and food. She've been doing that for three years as she met her father by accident as he was showing his first child of him and Sona around and notice a simple birth mark that they all have and confronted Yuto. He was confused and angry that he had another kid without him knowing and he took him in with his family and for the first time in years Asami was happy and safe. Asami was mainly living with her grandmother and gotten an education from her father and Sona who she considered to be her mother as Verosika got out of rehab at the time and Asami disowned her from being her mother, she consider the people of the hotel as somewhat uncles and aunts expect for Charlie. Asami met her half siblings as she was worried that she would hate her but to her surprise they was excited(expect for Reizomi as she's emotionless) to have aother older sibling and they hang out and play with each other on some days. When she hit the age of 17 she wanted a job as her older sister told her the job she's doing and Asami went to her sister's work and met her boss who hired her right out on the spot.

Personality: Collective, seductive(in a teasing way), perverted, flirty, eager, cold, smart, caring, nice, cruel, understanding(a bit)

Likes: her father, her mom(Sona), her half siblings, her other family, her friends, drinking, food, teasing people, fighting, money, weapons, music, video games

Hates: Her real mother, angels(expect some), drama, morons, people annoying her, cocky people holy things, wee, smokers, Valentino

Abilities: Super strength, shape shifiting, inhuman speed, inhuman durability, enhanced endurance, enhanced stamina, flexibility, agility, regeneration, wings, sexual inducement(but barely uses it), high immunity to holy weapons/items

Human Form:

(that's her main look, but she can changes her looks)

Voice:

Riko's voice