Dante MacMillan

Dante MacMillan

Nickname: Mac, Rock

16-21(depends on the story)

6'1

Pansexual

African-American

Sept 20th

Bio: Born in, Chicago from his mother as his father ran off from his life, Dante gotten his name from his grandfather and mainly raised by his mother side of the family. As he was growing up Dante never fully known who his father is until he met him when Dante was seven. At first he was confused on who was this guy as his mother explain to him  that he is Dante's father, at first he was happy to know he gotten a father, he was even became an older brother couple of months later but them his father soon disappeared again. Dante was sadden by that but that sadness turned into hatred for his father to just come and leave again. Dante and his family soon moved to New York to get away from the drama with his father, Dante didn't like the move at all since he's leaving some of his old friends behind, but his mother told him it was the only thing they can do to get away from his father. He accepted it and went to his new school as he met a girl by the name of Ivanna Vazquez/Irizarry a girl who had a bad past with her parents but they became good friends with each other. They stayed best friends as they went inside of the high school years as Ivanna was older then him but a couple of months and so she went first and then he went. They made some friends as Dante started to have feelings for Ivanna as well did Ivanna with him. They was nervous on to ask each other out but, due to them having the same friends they forced the two to ask each other out and they did and now happily dating each other. But sadly everything had changed in Dante's and Ivanna's lives as they was both bitten by spiders that had escape from a lab that was genetic enhanced by radiation.

Personality: caring, smart, very blunt, funny, calm, anti-social(will talk but for not that long), understanding(but piss him off and he'll hurt you), honest, cunny, serious, laid back, confident

Likes: his family(expect his father), his small friend group, Ivanna, movies, music, anime, videogames, resting, reading manga, food, dark humor, jokes, old cartoons

Hates: His father, bullies, fake people, people annoying him, spiders, drama, terrible movies, criminals, morons(even though he can be one at times), seeing his friends/family hurt

Hero Name: Scarlet Weaver

Suit:

(He'll have more)

(He'll have more)

Abilities: Super strength, enhanced speed, enhanced durability, enhanced endurance, enhanced agility, wall crawling, organic webbing, talons, venomous fangs, enhanced stamina, healing factor, black flash, red eyes(when angry), infernal thermal vision, night vision, spider sense

Voice:

(Choso's Voice)