Athena McGee

Athena McGee

Nickname: Hothead, McGee

18

5'8

Futanari(my second character, I think)

April 20th

Lesbian

Bio: Born, with an normal family but had an birth defect granting her a dick in which shocked her parents. At first they loved their daughter but soon later despise her and started to call her a freak of nature and later up gave her for adoption. As she was growing up in the orphan house, she was getting mistreated by the kids and staff because of her defects making her not trusting people that much. When she hit the age of 11 she was meet the McGee family and after looking at Athena they adopted her into her family, at first she didn't trust them at all for a couple of months. But one day she was playing by herself and her ball ran to the streets, so she went to go and grabbed it without knowing a car was driving full speed and not stopping, her adopted father saw this and rushed over and moved out of the way. She looked at him in shock as he told her that even if they wasn't blood related, he would always love her no matter what, it made her cry and called him dad for the very first time. As she was growing up she manage to make some friends for the first time as they stuck with each other to the very end, and one day have changed their lives when they was sixteen as they had a field trip to a college that was holding some super enhanced spiders.

Personality: rebellious, snarky, smart, cool, trustworthy, brave, funny, laid back, cold(towards people that she hates)

Likes: her friends, naps, snacks, her adopted family, reading, building things, science, anime, playing video games, baseball, basketball

Hates: her real parents(yeah she remembers them), morons, criminals, the summer, villains, people bothering her, bullies

Heroine Name: Spider-Woman or Electric Spider

Suit:

Abilities: super strength, super speed, super durability, endurance, fangs(poisonous, but not deadly), stamina, flexibility, agility, spider sense, wall crawling, healing factor, electrostatic energy generation, recharging, immunity to electricity...

Abilities: super strength, super speed, super durability, endurance, fangs(poisonous, but not deadly), stamina, flexibility, agility, spider sense, wall crawling, healing factor, electrostatic energy generation, recharging, immunity to electricity, electricity discharge, electric webbing, organic webbing

Voice: