Sona Yamashita(Au)

Sona Yamashita

Nickname: Yama, Sony

Age: 16

5'0

Oct 1st

Human/(Superhuman?)

American/Brazilian

Bio: Being born from an Unknown Brazilian Mother and an unknown American Father, Sona was left in an orphanage for a couple years of her life not knowing who her real parents was. But was adopted by a lesbian couple by the names of Ava and Noi and took their last name and moved her to San California at the age of 6 with two more kids that the parents adopted, and one year later she had met her childhood friend Yuto Akumu and started to have a crush on him for years. While she was growing up she was getting taught lesson on how to defend herself by Yuto and his father. As yuto was pushing people away due to his father dying Sona was the main one trying to help him and after many failures he let her be there for him and cheers him up. She was introduced to a new friend by the name of Travis Anderson and became friends very fast. And when they was 16 they went to Oscrop to see genetics spiders and Yuto soon got bit by something. And Later on she started feel something weird about her body and thinks it's powers or something else.

Personality: nice, kind, short tempered, caring, cruel, cold, trustworthy, perverted 

Likes: her family, her friends, chocolates, headpats, sleeping, knives, video games, jokes, anime, reading manga, music, designing 

Hates: her adopted siblings annoying her, romance movies, drama shows, bullies, criminals, fake heroes

Abilities: Unknown

Skills: Designing, good with knives, hand to hand combat

Voice:

Lover: Yuto.