Sazzak Akumu/Morningstar

Nickname: Saz, Sazz

20s-30s

5'10

Human/Demon

Pansexual

Bio: Being the oldest of the four siblings Sazzak was born in hell as her mother wanting to raise Sazzak in hell and human world but then moved to where her father was staying at in Japan and later moved into the states. As she was growing up she later on notice she gotten abilities from her mother's side as she accidently burn down part of a forest, her parents took notice and explain to her about her being half demon and that shook her to the core. When her younger brother, Danny was born she was very protective of him as she started to fight if people bully him. One day when she was eleven she had gotten into a fight with a group of older kids resulting of them being in the hospital, she was scolded and told to be more reasonable as she took that to heart. As she was somewhat a teenager her twins siblings was born she took notice that her youngest sibling, Yuto didn't had powers and that made her over protective of him to the point where Yuto started to get annoyed by her as they gotten into a fight to which she learned that he was way stronger than her. Now as she's doing one of many of her jobs, being an model, doing sports, and having fun with her family and friends.

Personality: curious, sweet, caring, loyal, happy, nice, upbeat, strong-willed, cold, protective, serious

Likes: her family, modeling, working out, swimming, sports, reading comics, having fun, her friends, training, protecting her siblings, food, movies, music, spicy food

Hates: drama, some angels, Yuto causing stuff, holy things, church, rapist, racist, people getting on her nerves, sour food, terrible movies, spiders, bugs

Abilities: Super strength, enhanced speed, super durability, regeneration, leaping, hell fire manipulation, wings, enhanced stamina, enhanced reflexes, bio hell fire manipulation, somewhat immunity to holy attacks/things

Voice: