Tarou Hiroshi

(remove the chainsaw as part of his hair is reddish orange)

Tarou Hiroshi

Nickname: Taro, Roshi

19

6'1.5

Human

Straight

Bio: Tarou was born to family of somewhat famous devil hunters as his parents was gifted with strength and speed even if they need a contract with devil they was still strong.  Tarou was gifted to be stronger and faster than his parents but sadly he was trained by them as they was killed by the gun devil right in front of him making Tarou an orphan as he was the only one left in his family. But his father's comrade Kishibe took him in and gave him a harsh training and teaching him the ways of the devil hunters. As he gotten into his early teenage years he was gifted his parents' weapons as they were also from both of his parent's family, he was grateful for having the weapons and trained himself to master the weapons one by one. When he was eighteen he met the head of the special division 4 Makima, at first he didn't trust her once as he he still didn't trust her but hides the fact from her and met people by the name of Aki and Himeno as he trusted Himeno and have a somewhat friendship with Aki. Now as he is nineteen years old, he is dealing with devils, and some new people that was added in the squad being an hybrid by the name of Denji and a fiend by the name of Power.

Personality: smart, cunny, serious, cruel, cold, hardworking, blunt, mysterious, honest, trustworthy

Likes: killing devils, food, money, drinking, training, music, resting, his friends, his weapons, videogames, reading comic books

Hates: Devils, his past, the gun devil, Denji being an naive idiot, morons, people bothering him with some stuff, drama, Makima(hides it very well)

Abilities: Enhanced senses, Immense strength, immense speed and reflexes, enhanced durability, inhuman stamina, superhuman agility, inhuman endurance

Super natural ability: Posionous Blood(it's an inherited blood type in his family as if a devil/devil hybrid/fiend tatse the blood they will slowly cough out blood and will then die if consume too much of their blood)

Skills: hand to hand combat, swordmanship, gunsmanship, tactical intelligence

Voice: 

(DIO's voice)