Son Natasha 'Snippar' Ripper

Son Natasha Ripper

Son Natasha Ripper

Saiyan Name:  Snippar

Nickname; Nat, Ghost 2.0, Ripper

16

Female

5'4

Saiyan Vampire/Demon God/Grimm

Bisexual

Bio: The daughter of the omni king Ghost and an powerful saiyan mother Son Goki, Natasha was born very strong and had a happy life being mainly raised by her mother due to her father looking over the whole multiverse but he did spend time with her making sure she doesn't hate him. As she was growing up she started to realize that he takes abit more of her father side than her mother side after finding out that she have an rageful state that she can't control and almost killed a couple of people in the process as it was her mother who stopped her back knocking her out. She was now being help to control her power by the help of her mother and her friends and her father and his family(expect Salem because fuck her...).

Personality: tomboy, stubborn, caring, short tempered, kind, sweet, noncaring, crazy(when suer angry)

Likes: training, napping, fighting, eating, winning, spicy food, her friends, her family, food, whiskey(stop her from drinking not gonna end well), music

Hates: Sweets, losing, seeing people she loves hurt, being underestimated, her grandma(Salem), spiders, needles

Combat Outfit

Up above

Transformation: Rage mode, Super saiyan, Super saiyan 2, Super saiyan god, Super saiyan blue(only for 3 minutes)

Moves: kamehameha, after image, dragon fist, galactic burst, galactic dragon impact, galactic blast, galactic kamehameha

Voice:

(This oc was made by  Harem_Emperor on his old account before it got deleted and I remember I wrote her details down)