Drake Razor

Drake Razor

Nickname: Raz

22

Human

5'11

Nov, 29th

Bio: Drake was born with regular parents in Earthrealm as he was the middle child of his three siblings but he was soon figure out that he was the odd one out. One day as he was just minding is own business as he was soon appeared next to a friend house as it was couple hours away, confusing him as he appeared in front of his house in seconds. He kept that from his family as he started to figure out that he had gotten powers from a source of unknowing. Drake kept his powers a secret from his family for years until on a weekend he was spending time with his family as they was going through the park as a couple of thugs trying to rob him and his family as Drake accidently used his powers to crippled the thugs. He turned his head and saw the shocked and terrified look on their knowing that they are scared of him, Drake soon runs off and left his house and disappeared from his family and friend's lives. As time was going on Drake started to improve on his powers and his fighting skills as he taught himself how to fight and gain some ninja clothing from a dying ninja who entrusted the clothing to Drake. Now at the rightfully age of 22 Drake was soon meet with some fighters, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and the thunder god Raiden and ask him to join in a tournament for the safety of Earthrealm and so he joined in.

Personality: cunny, trustworthy, kind, upfront, blunt, smart, strong-willed, tactical

Likes: training, fighting, meditating, helping others, his family, drinking, reading comics, snacks, resting,

Hates: Shao Khan, Shang Tsung, Sindel(Mk9 to 11), people annoying him, cheaters, villains, Quan Chi, Kano

Combat Outfit:

(I know it's rain suit but hey it works for Drake)

Powers: Void(from a game called destiny and destiny 2....mainly from destiny 2)

Abilities: Blinking(somewhat teleporting), sapping enemies strength, volite explosion, invisibility, spectual blades(two void blades), shadowshot(moebius quiver, firing two to three void arrows), shadowshot(deadfall, fire one strong void arrow), Nova Bomb(vortex, pulls people into the bomb), Nova Bomb(cataclysim, releasing heat seeking projectiles to hit the person), Nova warp(teleport in front of someone and explode in energy burst)

Human Abilities: inhuman strength, inhuman speed, inhuman durability, inhuman endurance, stamina, reflexes, agility

Voice: 

(He really sound like Josh Keaton)