Wazawa Nahiko

Wazawa Nahiko(Nahiko is his first name)

Nickname: Waz, Wazzy

Age: 18(pre-timeskip), 20(post-timeskip)

6'3

Dec. 21st

Origin: East Blue

Human

Bio: Born from an Marine father, and an Pirate mother, Nahiko and his older sister Rebecca was mainly raised by their mother as she was apart of Pirate Shanks crew. The crew loved the two as Nahiko always gets into trouble and either Shanks, Rebecca, or their mother will save him, but will later scold him. As he was getting older his sister soon left to do her adventure, at first he was pissed at his sister for leaving him, and the crew but later started to understand why she left. One day they docked at an small harbor village, Nahiko was soon meet a kid by the name of Monkey D. Luffy and became good friends with him as they both one day at two devil fruits that Shanks and the crew took from another village giving the two devil fruit powers. When they hit their teenage years they set sail together to gain a pirate crew and they have their own separated goals in their life.

Personality: collective, caring, cold, cruel, chill, laid back, easily to anger(By one bad word to him or action), serious, joking

Likes: His friends, food, fighting, adventure, resting, napping, his family, having fun, helping people, fishing, his devil fruit, scary women, women that can kill him

Hates: Slavery, marines(expect his father), traitors, celstrial dragons, world government, ocean 

Running Gag: Cussing

Devil Fruit: Hono Hono No Mi('Paramecia')

Abilities: To produce and control blue/normal  flames from any parts of his body. Can be used close to long range attacks, the fruit grant him an aura of heat which will melt iron and setting a scale area to blaze.

Skills: Hand to hand combat, agility

Motivation: To be the strongest

Bounty: $575,000,000.00(Before), 1,375,000,000.00(After)

Outfit:

Voice:

(Hey he voiced but the live action Prowler)

Love Interest: Unknown