Ivanna Vazquez/Irizarry

Nickname: Ivy, Vaz, Vazzy, Vaz vaz(Only let Dante call her that)

16-21(depends on the stories)

5'9

Bisexual

Puetro Rican

July 20th

Bio: Ivanna was born in Puetro Rico to her parents as she was born by accident as her mother wanted to get rid of her but her grandmother told her not to making her parents hate her guts even she was just an baby. Growing up life wasn't well with her parents as they hit her and yell at her for the slightly thing, she mainly spend time with her grandmother as she hated her grandfather as well for acting very weird towards her. Ivanna became an older sister as she gotten an little brother and sister as her parents attention went towards them as she didn't care that much at all. One day she moved to the states aka Florida(American austrila), and Ivanna's life wasn't better at all; her parents started cheating on each other while still being together, her little brother started to act like his parents who are racist and terrible people, but with her sister Ivanna mainly raised her to be a good person in life.  School was even worst for her she was getting bullied and gotten a scar on her back from one of them. And she she fought them back breaking bones in the bullies as they pushed her to her breaking point. Her aunt was called due to her parents was very 'busy' and this aunt was very nice with Ivanna and she pulled her out of the school and told her to pack her stuff and well as her sisters, and so she did much to her parent's dismay but Ivanna didn't care and cursed them out as Ivanna took her sister and left with her aunt. Ivanna's aunt got full custody for Ivanna and her sister and they moved to New York to have a better life and that was around the time she met Dante Macmillan. At first she didn't trust him but later on started to and they became best friends throughout grade school and into high school. She started to have feeling s for him and told her friends which was his friends as well that she was too nervous to tell him, and their friends set the two up and they both ask each other out and started dating. But their life soon changes when they was both bitten by radioactive spiders that escape a lab.

Personality: cold, intelligence, quiet, funny, very anti-social(more than Dante), caring, snarky, blunt, cheeky, clingy(towards Dante), sassy, depressed

Likes: her sister, her aunt, her small friend group, Dante, movies, food, drawing, anime, sleeping, her pet dog, snacks, playing video games, tv shows, music, headpats

Hates: crowds, bullies, her past, her parents, drama, religion, terrible movies, criminals, her past, fake people, girls(who not her friends) being near Dante, idiots, morons(eve though she and Dante can be morons)

Heroine Name: Spider-Nyx

Suits:

Abilities: camouflage, venomous bite, organic webbing, super strength, enhanced speed, enhanced durability, enhanced endurance, wall crawling, night vision, different color webbing, retractable fangs, spider sense, enhanced stamina, enhanced agili...

Abilities: camouflage, venomous bite, organic webbing, super strength, enhanced speed, enhanced durability, enhanced endurance, wall crawling, night vision, different color webbing, retractable fangs, spider sense, enhanced stamina, enhanced agility, enhanced reflexes

Voice: