Kai

(His Human Look)

(His Human Look)

Kai

Nicknames: Abimation, Killer

Unknown Age(Look around mid 20s-30s)

5'9

'Human'

Straight

Bio: Kai is seems to be a human but actually he is an Kajiu who have the ability to change into human which he hated as he have a massive gurdge and hatred towards humanity. His hatred begin in the late 40s as he was still an dinosaur like creature and was bombed with an atomic bomb by the Americans making him to become now a god like creature as he was called Godzilla. He destroyed part of Japan after he gain his atomic like size and abilities, and the humans wanted their get back and they did by 'killing' him. But sadly their was a part of him that was still intact and he then regenerated himself back to normal but this time more bigger than what he originally ways. He was swimming back towards to Japan for another round to fight the humans once again but a portal came out of nowhere sucking him in transporting him to a world where there was still humans. And so he started to attack them but he was soon approached what seem to be the same species of him but a female version, confused as he was the only kaiju on the planet and so they fight which it ended in a stalemate as they was both heavily damaged. Kai then soon left the female Godzilla and enter into the water before letting out his roar. Now he's dealing with life in the new world he is in with more kaijus as they can also be turn into humans as well.

Personality: Aggressive, hostile, cruel, cold, arrogant, brutal(very), blunt, evil, somewhat caring, nice(he really doesn't show it), intelligence, violent

Likes: descruction, causing havoc, killing, destroying things, fighting his enemies, his mates, fighting, the ocean

Hates: humanity, his enemies, humans annoying him, MUTOS, Kong(find them very very annoying and would kill first sight), Japan, America 

CodeName: Godzilla(Mainly goes by: Minus One)

Looks:

Height: 100meters(surprisingly Minus One is the second shortest Godzilla)

Abilities: immense strength, immense speed, immense durability, immense stamina, immense bite force, immense reflexes, immense agility, enhanced senses, shape shifting, ampbiousness, atomic energy, atomic breath, regeneration

Voice: 

Roar:

Theme: