Nova 'Yamashita'

Nova Yamashita

Nova Yamashita

Nickname: Yama, Tsun-Tsun

20

Blood Witch

5'0

Bisexual

Bio: Nova is the Blood witch side of Sona and is one of two of her personalities that helps her in her life. While Sona was growing up Nova pressured her to use more of her blood witch side as her succubus side was growing to annoy the both of them but Nova more as they all meet Yuto at a party. At first Nova hated Yuto be slowly started to like him unlike Sona and Demise who looked him from the beginning as Nova was confused on why they did from the start from a kid who had no powers unlike his family. As Sona hit the age of 14 Nova took notice that Demise was in more of control and saw her taking advantage of Yuto and that made her even more pissed at demise as she started to like Yuto. She then yelled at Demise when Sona took back control but Demise was ignoring her as she had her fun with Yuto and wanted more fun with him later down the years. Now Nova is dealing with Demise being herself and Sona not listening to her as she is the 'mom' of the three of them always be on them even if it's the smallest thing.

Personality: Rude, harsh, mean, violent, strict, cranky, grumpy, prideful, angry, kind, vengeful, blunt, caring, intelligence

Likes: Sona, Sona's family, Yuto, guns, her powers, spicy food, rock music, heavy music, dark jokes, reading, guns

Hates: Demise, holy things, drama, drama movies, people annoying her, morons, Yuto being an idiot, Yuto' enemies

Abilities: super strength, speed, super durability, leaping, blood manipulation, blood control, endurance, helaing factor, stamina, agility, poison blood

Weapons: Guns, scythe, bat(with spikes)

Voice: (The sames as Sona's but a bit deeper tone)

(Hair have the sane rainbow color as Sona and Demise got it as well.)