Rikiya Kamiyama "Kisuto"

(have scars on her arms)

Rikiya Kamiyama "Kistuo"

Nickname: shark teeth(from bakugou), Riki

Age: 16

5'11

Feb, 28th

Female

Japanese

Bio: Being born in a royal family Rikiya was already have a successful life with her family but it all started to twist and turn when she unlocked her quirk. Her quirk was different from the rest of her family and the people who had known her family started talking bad about her family. As she was growing up her parents and her brother started to act differently from what they use to and started to harm her for being different from the family. One day when she was 15, she finally ran away from her family from all of the abuse and as she was running she was pulled into an alley by a pervert and started getting harassed, someone appeared and saved her from the pervert but killing him as well. The person that saved her was Taimujan aka Jinu and he soon took her to his aunt's house and was adopted by her after hearing Rikiya's story. One year later she is now happy with her new family as she started to attend UA with Jinu to be a hero.

Personality: Kind, sweet, hardworking, determine, nice, brave, strong, funny, smart, caring

Likes: Her adopted family, her quirk, food, training, her friends, the heroes, movies, reading, candy

Hates: villains, her real family, all for one, romantic movies, criminals, seeing people she cares hurt, her past memories

Quirk: Conduit

Description: Able to use four abilities for simple attacks and moves and can switch them with ease. The four abilities are: Smoke(mainly use), Neon(Mastering), Video(Rarely uses), and Concrete(Mainly for defenses).

Drawbacks: Only about to use one ability at a time and if over uses she will fell drain and passes out from over using it.

Voice:

(Maki's Voice)

Love Interest: Momo