Tyler Afton/Winters

(eyes are dark blue)

Tyler Afton/Winters(after some times he goes by Winters)

Nickname: Ty, Winters, Snow(due to his head), Sans(Just let people call him that)

20s-30s(Died when he was 29)

6'5(The tallest in the family)

Male

Bisexual

Scottish/American

Bio: Tyler Kyle Afton was born to an Scottish woman by the name of Kendall Winters and to William Afton but William soon leaves the too for Rose Schmidt, that enraged Kendall that she went back to Scotland. At first she loved Tyler but soon he started to look more like William and that enraged her to the point she abused him, but when her parents visit she doesn't and act nice and forced Tyler to stay quiet about the abuse. Tyler really loved his grandparents the most and wanted to spend time with them but couldn't as the abuse with his mother got more and more worst as one day when he was eight he was locked out of the house for having an disagreement with Kendall for a small thing. It was raining as he was banging his fist on the door but his mother didn't came in which she didn't came so he went to a tree and climb up so that he wouldn't get all muddy. But soon lighting started to appear and sooner or later Tyler was stuck by lighting hitting him on the head causing him to pass out and fall off the tree. As he was knocked out he was soon met with an nightmareous figure to which it named itself Nightmare Bonnie and him and Tyler grew close, but he woked up to see that he was still outside but it was morning, as he was allowed back into the house he took notice that his hair was once brownish black is now pure white. Throughout the years of growing up Tyler notice that the feeling of pain wasn't there for him as he thoerized it was from the lighten strike. One day his grandparents visit him and Kendall and saw that she was hitting Tyler but he had no reaction towards the hits, his grandfather stepped up and stopped his daughter but Kendall soon grabbed a knife and stabbed her father and then killed his mother right in front of Tyler. Tyler soon saw the only two people in his life that cared was now dead felt rage as he heard Nightmare Bonnie voice and told Tyler to let him take care of her in which he blacked out, when he came to and saw his mother was dead on the ground blood on his hands. Tyler soon runs out of his house and went to live on the streets After a couple of years, he found his way on a boat as it took him to America as he was now in search of his father to which he found and William was at shock to see that he had a kid with his ex, at first he denied him of being his son but after doing an DNA test the result showing that of William being the father, he took Tyler into his family.(More will be explained later on)

Personality: Cold, calm, reasonable, responsible, honest, intelligence, angry(if annoyed), tactical, cunny

Likes: his half siblings, sleeping(if he can get some sleep), building things, his children(had 2, and adotped one), music(it calms him down), drawing, playing with knives, smoking, coffee, his grandparents on his mother side, his step mother

Hates: His real mother, his past, Michael being an idiot, bullies, losing his cool, dealing with the past, Jack Daniel(the bottle)

Neutral: His father, the animatronics

Animatronic Possessed: Nightmare Bonnie

Tyler's abilities: inhuman endurance, inhuman durability, peak human speed, peak human strength, Congenital insensitivity(can't feel pain at all), Immune to electricity(since a lighting bolt is 300,000 Amps aka 300 million volts)

Nightmare Bonnie's abilities: super human strength, stealth, durability, speed, claws, razor teeth

Voice:

(Scotland Voice)

Love Interest: Ashely Madison