Roisin Axe

Roisin Axe

Nickname: Rose, Rosy, Emo

16

5'6

April 28th

Bisexual

Bio: Roisin was the second to last child born inti the Axe/Byne family in London, England as she was born blind much to family shock but they still loved her and raised her. As she was at the age of four her family then moved to Queens, New York. Life in the state was somewhat hard for her because of bullies always making fun of her being blind but she was always saved by her older brother, Evander and his friend Cassandra who always looked after her when her and Evander's parents was busy. Roisin then made some good friends who always helped her around and walk her home when Evander and Cassandra started to go into high school. But things started to change as Evander was bitten by a spider gaining powers and during the time he gotten his powers their father was killed by Evander's villains leaving Roisin into a deep depression as well with her mother. After some time she started to get better and better as she became herself once again as Evander one day revealed his hero side to Roisin and to their mother, as she became a aunt at a young age as Evander and Cassandra adopted a girl by the name of Aerith. Some times has passed since that and her brother was then bonded to a alien ooze by the name of a symbiote and it changed him to be more hostile towards everyone and so he gotten rid of it but the damaged was done as Roisin was afraid of her brother for the first time in her life and he then disappeared. As her brother disappeared caused her depression to come back and it was worst than ever but their mother and her friends tried to cheer her up but nothing was wrong. Until one day one of Evander's friend gotten the alien ooze creating the villain Venom and kidnapped her and Aerith so that Evander can come out to get killed. Evander and Venom was fighting as Roisin and Aerith attacked Venom to protect Evander but Roisin was grabbed by Venom and was about to get killed but somehow part of the symbiote started to attached itself to Roisin as more did making her a suit and the symbiote then healed her blindness making her see for the first time in her life. Now she's getting use to her sight while being a heroine for New York with the help of her symbiote to which she named Hex, gave herself the name Mania, and getting help by her older brother and his friends.

Personality: funny, snarky, honest, smart, caring, kind, stubborn, calm, sweet(but can be a dick if annoyed), hopeful

Likes: her family, her friends, food, snacks, chocolates, pizza, tea, summer, movies, having fun, video games, designing, drawing, her symbiote

Hates: villains, people bothering her, bullies, the cold, coffee, loud noises, drama, seeing her family/friends hurt, criminals, fake people

Heroine Name: Mania

Symbiote Name: Hex

Suit:

Abilities: Super strength, super durability, super speed/agility/reflexes, healing factor, wall crawling, web generation, super stamina, camouflage, immunity to spider sense, immunity to sound, shape shifitng, constituent matter manipulation/gener...

Abilities: Super strength, super durability, super speed/agility/reflexes, healing factor, wall crawling, web generation, super stamina, camouflage, immunity to spider sense, immunity to sound, shape shifitng, constituent matter manipulation/generation, extrasensory perception

Weakness: Fire

Voice:

Pieck's voice