Dekaki Yansei

Dekaki Yansei

Nickname:  Deka, Yan, Human Monster

17

5'10

Japanese

Bio: Dekaki was born in Japan to unknown parents as he was soon left due his parents not caring about him as he was just a baby. He was soon taken into Yansei's family as his first name was given to him by his deadbeat parents, as he was growing up with his adopted family he took noitce that everytime he gets into a fight he would always love the fights and even if he wins or loses he will always get stronger and vetter in his next fights. His parents took notice of that and how very protective he is towards his younger sisters, and so they placed Dekaki into an martial arts class. As he was in the class he mastered two of his master fighting styles at the young age of 15 and left the class but always shows up and talk with his old masters. Two years later, his parents had to go overseas for their job and Dekaki had to watch his sisters, as one day he took notice of a guy named Baki Hanma and he did the same as they both grew a liking with one another and respect each other, Dekaki soon gotten his nickname as the Human Monster after fighting Baki's father Yuijro Hanma and made him drew blood adding the respect from the Strongest Creature.

Personality: laid back, confidence, vindictive, brave, caring, trustworthy, respectful, protective

Likes: his friends, his adopted parents, fighting, training, his little sisters, protecting people, evolving his fighting style, coffee, soda, chips

Hates: killers, people annoying him, bullies, seeing his sister hurt, drama, cats

Fighting Style: Water Stream Rocking Smashing Fist & Exploding Heart Release Fist

Abilities: Immense strength, speed, durability, reflexes, stamina, agility, endurance, accelerated development

Voice:

(Kakashi's Voice)