'Stanley'

Stanley or Stan(name given to him)

21(is what stated him to be)

Other Names: Goji, Test Subject G, Monster G

6'9(in regular form), 13'9(in semi-Kaiju form), 500ft(Kaiju form)

Human/Kaiju(Godzilla or Dagon)

Straight

Bio: Scientist and researchers had created an hybrid being with the bone marrow DNA of an deceased kaiju related to Godzilla, Dagon and with human DNA creating the very first human and kaiju ever, given him the name of Stanley. When, he was growing up he was stuck in a lab being watched and tested on as scientist started to do on him as he was irritated with them doing said test as he wanted to let out but couldn't due to nobody knowing that he existed and if he left it would changed a whole lot of things. As he ages more and more Godzilla like features started to appear as he grown a tail with dosal fins coming out of his back and the powers of Godzilla started to come as he was somewhat given raditation. Years later on he grew tired and broke out of the factory as that set off Godzilla(female) as she though it was a new kaiju but the feeling was familiar to her so she went to check it out. Stanley was wondering the area as it had no people but he then sensed that someone was coming for him as he got ready to fight as Godzilla(or Gojia) come to him and noticed that he was a human but with a tail and dorsal fins like her and so she though he was a threat and went to attack him.  And so he went to defend himself against her as it ended in a stalemate as they was both beaten and tired as Stanley wanted a truce and Gojia agreed with him and wanted more information about him and which he told and they enraged her even more about the human but he calmed her down and which she did and left.

Personality: smart, aggressive(if annoyed), antisocial, confident, caring(towards people he cares), honest, rude, violent, hostile, blunt

Likes: being left alone, swimming, fish, fishing, music(was given to him by scientists), sleeping, gojia, other kaijus(not the ones who he hate), the ocean, snow, his abilities, food

Hates: humans(at times), kaijus threating him, arrogant people/creatures, morons, idiots, things getting on his nerves, disgusting food, rich people

Code Name: Goji

Abilities: immense strength, immense speed, immense durabilit/endurance, longivity, enhanced senses, regeneration, enhanced reflexes, super stamina, agility, energy manipulation, energy projection, radiation manipulation, resistence to fire/cold, breathing underwater, atomic breathe(dark blue, pink, dark red, and white), telepathy(senses kaijus), shape shifiting

Kaiju Form: 

(His dorsal fins are dark but become white later on due to evolving)

Roars: 

Voice: