Takeo Sano 'Mercer'

(Hair is pulled in a bun)

Takeo Sano 'Mercer'

Nickname: Sano, Freakshow

16

6'0

August 8th

Nationality: Japanese/American

Bio: Born from an American mother and Japanese father, Takeo was having a normal life until at the age of 5 his quirk started show as it was a quirk passed down from his mother side in which shown to be an curse as his parents was so afraid of him they left him one day on the street. As he was roaming through out the night led city he was soon made with a very tall woman by the name of Hachishakusama better known as the eight foot tall woman, at first he was terrified by her and was getting ready to use his quirk on her but he soon realize that she wasn't going to hurt him and she showed him that she wanted to take care of him. Throughout his years growing up with his new family considering many urban legends by the name of Teke Teke who he viewed to be his big sister, Kuchisake Ona aka the Slit mouthed woman who he viewed as his aunt, Hanako San who he viewed as his little sister, and finally Hachishakusama who he viewed as his new mother. He dealt with their anticts as they dealt with him being a normal person who has a quirk as he still went to school, they help him dealing with his quirk as they was training him to deal with anything that will come after him. Now as he in his teenager years now attending UA to become a hero that he once wanted to be with the support of his new family.

Personality: collective, sarcastic, brave, calm, nice, crazy(at times), cold(towards his real parents, and annoying people)

Likes: food, eating, fighting, sleeping, class 1A, pro-heroes(some), his friends, his adopted family, movies, training, reading comics, drawing, swimming

Hates: villains, AFO, his real parents, bakugou, mineta, people disturbing his sleep, Endeavor, bullies

Quirk: Blacklight

Description: Can morph his arms into weapons, and his body into an armor that can tank amounts of attacks, ability to shapeshift into anyone he touches. Have the ability to change his vision to thermal.

Drawbacks: Mainly realty on his level of endurance; if enough damage taken he can't activate his quirk

Abilities: Super strength, speed, agility, durability, leaping, senses, Blade(locked), Claw, Whip(locked), Armor, Hammerfist(locked)

Combat Outfit:

Voice:

Sean's Voice

Theme: