Takumi Yoshida

Takumi Yoshida

Nicknames: Taku, Koji, Rei

17-22(One hour older)

5'10

Sept 20th

Straight

Bio: Takumi was born with his younger twin brother Rento into his family as their mother and father was in their lives.  As a kid growing up he soon took notice that he was more faster and agile than his younger twin who was more stronger and able to withstand attacks more. He had unlocked his semblance when he was 6 as it was from his mother family as they was happy but Rento didn't care that much but showed that he was somewhat happy for him. One day, Takumi and his family then went to go see his parent's friends as he was happy to meet them but Rento didn't want to but their mother forced him to come. They met their parent's friends and their kids and he notice that Rento made a friend happy that his little brother got a friend. They then went to the woods to play around but soon was met with grimm and monster, but Rento then led the monsters away from them rest as they all ran to get their parents. Couple hours later the parents came back with Rento knocked out and with a weird mark on his neck. Soon, after the incident he took notice that their parents was more focus onto him as at first he thought because of his semblance but later on found out that it was because of Rento's semblance. So, he told their parents off about that and saw that they stopped showing favorsim but Reto didn't care and just out right ignore their parents and even to Takumi. Now in his teenage years Takumi was trying to help his brother out while getting rejected by him and being with his friends training to be a hunstman in the future.

Personality: respectful, intelligence, caring, strong-willed, kind, protective, understanding, funny, somewhat blunt

Likes: his family, his friends, beacon, food, training, JNPR, CFVY, RWBY, heroes, huntsmen, helping others, resting, his music, dancing

Hates: bullies, racist, seeing his brother's emotion look, grimm, people annoying him, terrible music, fake people

Natural Abilities: inhuman strength, super speed, enhanced agility, stamina, enhanced reflexes, endurance, durability, enhanced senses, leaping

Semblance: Elemental Flames

Description: The semblance gives him the abilities to use flames but with also different colors for the flames. Able to make sphere like balls with his flames to throw and can morph his flames to any other structure to what he wants.

Voice:

(Queen's voice)