Rento Yoshida

Rento Yoshida

Nickname: Ren, Yoshi, Genji

17-22(depend on the story)

6'1

Sept 20th

Pansexual

Bio: Rento was born with his older twin brother Takumi was born with their loving parents. Him and his brother was born with their natural abilities being enhanced making Rento stronger and be able to take attacks longer than his brother while Takumi was more faster and have better stamina than Rento. As a kid he never unlocked his semblance yet as his brother did but his parents was waiting for him to unlock it, as one day the Yoshida family went to visit their parents friends and meeting their kids as well. Rento didn't want to go as he just want to be in his room playing his game but went after his mother ordered him to. He made a new friend as he tolerated the other kids as thy wanted to play in the woods and he was dragged. But there was grimm and monsters in there and went to attack the kids but Rento made himself bait to let the other run back, he was about to get kill by them but soon his semblance kicked in creating a mark on his neck and he killed all the grimm and monster. After that incident, his parents soon learned that the semblance he have gotten was from an very old relative of his father as they consider that semblance an curse. And so, they started to treat him less and not train him not wanting him to lose control. During that time Rento was confused on why and was sad but later on started to not care about them as his semblance started stripping him from his emotion. Now, he only cares about his one only friend and himself, as everyone else to him is not worth his energy nor issue to help around.

Personality: Uncaring(but caring to his friend), cold hearted, emotionless(due to his semblance), ruthless, rage, disrespectful, super blunt, violent, angry, smart

Likes: his friend, sleeping, smoking, being alone(if his friend ask him to hang out he'll do it), horror movies, music, video games, fighting, reading comics

Hates: his twin brother, his parents, Ozpin, All might, CRDL, UA, Beacon, hunstmen/huntresses, bullies, rapist(hates them the very most), people annoying him, Rias and her friends, people talking behind his back, CFY(can tolerate Velvet), JNPR, RWBY(will tolerate Weiss)

Natural Abilities: Immense strength, peak human speed, enhanced durability, enhanced endurance, stamina, enhanced senses, jumping

Semblance: Berserk

Description: As the names implies when this activates his mind will fill with range and murderous intent. His natural abilities increase to the max, as his emotions will less shown even with his semblance is on. The semblance had an host with look like a beast and it would sometime grant Rento armor that will make him take more damage and enhance his rageful mind. The semblance also grant him an high pain tolerance and resistance to any poison/toxins

The Mark:

(It will bleed when his semblance is activating)

Voice:

(king's Voice)