You're mine♨️ [1\2]

Dreambur and slight Dreamnap, dreamnoblade.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dream was hanging out with his bestfriend Sapnap... they always had some benefits  but this pissed off a certain Yandere, his name was Willbur, but most knew him right now as Insanebur, he is obsessed with the short neon green eyed dirty blond, we all know as Dream, he was watching from a bush near by, he watched as Sapnap scrached his neck before picking up Dream before kissing  him, Dreams arms went around his neck  legs around his waist, As Sapnap carried him off to the comminty  house makeing out with our dearest Yanderes Senpai. Willbur wasn't having it he got out of the bush walking over to the comminty house... his mind just saying kill...kill...kill.

He walked in knife in hand ready to murder Sapnap, he Saw Sapnap and Dream heatly makeing out on the furnace Sapnap was already  fucking the shit out of Dreams hole at the same time.

He walked over whispering in Sapnaps ear "he's mine not yours" and stabbed  Sapnap pulling him off his short senpai.

"S..sapnap why'd you stop? That felt amazing" Dream said opening his eyes seeing his best friend lifeless on the floor, seeing Willbur all bloody.

"Dear~? If you'd like I'd contuie what Sapnap started" Willbur said walking over to him as Dream was hugging Sapnaps lifeless  body sobbing.

"No fuck yourself Willbur! You fucking killed my bestfriend! I knew him since I was 13!" Dream  said his head on Sapnaps chest hand running down his chest.

"I killed him so you could be mine! All mine"  Willbur said.

"I don't wanna be yours! I want Sapnap railing me is what I want fuck off!" Dream said.

Willbur frowned  "You are aware I'm a yandere for you and a yandere never gives up" Willbur said picking up the short dirty blond.

"Let me go you psychopath! Fuck off you killed my childhood bestfriend... also my boyfriend of nearly 4 years, fuck off!!" Dream said bitting Willburs hand.

"Ow fuck! No bitting! Bad senpai" Willbur said.

Willbur carried the fisty pissed off dirty blond upstairs  to a bed, "Willbur no I wont sleep with you! I just lost my boyfriend  to you" Dream said.

"Oh you will, or I'm killing everyone you care about!" Willbur say with evil luagh undressing himself.

Dream started to shake, as the most Insane person on the Smp inserted him self into him his hands going up to shirt, as he kissing the Dirty blonds neck makeing sure to leave marks.

Dream was cring and screaming for help  and not moaning he wasn't enjoying it at all... makeing our dearest yandere more pissed.

"Moan for me Dear, come on make it seem like I'm not rapeing you right now even though I am" Willbur said.

Dream kept Screaming on until Some came up stairs pulling Willbur off of Dream, It was his piglin brother... Techno.

"What the hell Willbur? You fucking jumped the line!" Techno Said pissed  off.

"He is my senpai and will be fucking be mine" Willbur argued back.

Dream got up running and hugging Technos waist  shakeing.

"Dream my little piggy go downstairs Phil is with your dead bestfriends body he'll get you out, I'll deal with my insane idoit of a brother" Techno said.

The my little piggy thing pissed Willbur off more. Dream ran down stairs, out of Willburs sights.

The two brothers argued for awhile and Our little piglin Stabed insanebur and dropped his body "rot in hell you sick fucker" Techno said before running off to find Dream and Phil.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
The insane strotypical yandere here you go -