Fluffy pups☘️

Ship:dundy
Au:furture, parent, prego dre
Kinks:none
Idea:by me saying random shit
-
The two have been married for around 10 years, and are expecting  twins. They are planing to name them April and may.

Dream is crently in his 3rd semester, any day he will be having the twins, right now he's found dealing with moring sickness.

God he hated it, but he also loved fundy, and always wanted to have kids with him so he will do it this once. And have there kids.

Fundy was there rubbing Dreams back 'its almost done baby' fundy reinsurined.

'I've came to the conclusion you need to keep you're dick your your pants' dream snared. Hes been fussy these nine months.

Fundy sighed 'I will baby' he promises for the 40 mithed  time these last 9 months.

'Good.'Dream snaped as he cuddled into him, calming down.

Boy fundy hated dreams mood swings, it was a pain in his ass, one moment you'd want to be in his arms asleep the next he'd be yelping as he was bit anytime he touched dream. But he was really excited  to have kids with  his love of his life.

Fundy cleans his baby mama's face and took them to go have breakfast in the kitchen, dream had strawberry youngert that's all he ever ate through the pregnancy, well without vomiting it right back up.

This, contuiwd for another week, but in the middle of the night dreams water broke.

'Babee it's happing' Dream whined in deep breaths.

Fundy jolted up and rushed them to the hospital, the twins wore born, hours later of a brutal delivery, it was harder as dream was a male after all, they wornt supposed to get pregnant  but dream magical did so, that was truly something they didn't understand how.

A nurse went out to the passing fox 'congratulations your a father to two healthy  twin girls' the nurse  said.

Fundy went running to met his cubs, and see his husband holding the twin fox cubs. They wore so adorble, dreams dirty blond hair with white accents from fundy and mix match eye colors, the cutest little button noses.

Fundy would pick up one 'that's may' Dream said tirdly, the brithing process really tuckered him out.

Fundy took his twins 'rest my love' fundy said kissing his forehead 'you did so well'

Dream smiled and fell asleep 'only this once' Dream repented.

[5 months later]

The twins have token up there sleep most nights, tied and sleep deprived they only want dream to hold them, or if dundy does he has to be by there mother. They are calm at skin touch of there birth giver. Damn the two wore adorble.

'So fucking tired' dream says.

'I know baby.. me to' fundy said smiling  at the cubs playing on the floor by them, they wore early lureaners and are crawling already.

The twins wore crawling around and chasing there tails ect, but they soon cralwed over and sat infront of there parents.

'M..mama!' April said tail wagging.

'D..dada' may said.

The two parents smiled 'our angels'
-
How was thar from happy?