our sexual secrets☘[2/2]

➽───────────────❥
They  hear the front door open and a lock on the bedroom door, Dream was out like a light on Willburs  chest  by now.

'DREAM I KNOW YOUR HERE WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IGNORING ME' George screamed.

Dream woke up saying nothing hiding in Willburs neck 'w..what? I don't know what you're  talking about  George Dream isn't here he went out for a walk like 32 minutes ago.. he left his phone  though' Willbur said groggy playing with Dreams softly.

Dream was sleeply nuzzling Willburs neck while Quackity rubbing his back softly with an arm around his waist. 'BULLSHIT, WHERE IS MY CHEATER OF A BOYFRIEND' George said annoyed.

'How would he know' Dream thought goggly.

'IF YOU REALLY FUCKING WANT TO KNOW? HES FOUND BETTER FUCKING REPLACEMENTS THEN YOUR CANNCLING CHEATING ASS.. YOU THINK OUR FRIENDGROUP HASENT SEEN ON STREAMS YOU THINK  WE WOULDN'T  WATCH THERES A GIRL ON YOUR LAP THAT KISSES YOU AND SHIT' Quackity said annoyed.

'That doesn't  give you any rights to just go off and fuck my boyfriend, who by the way with most friends has had affairs with George said.

This is when Dream got annoyed 'ITS WAS ONLY SAPNAP AND THEN WHEN HE GOT WITH FUCKING KARL HE WOULD JOIN TO, BUT NO.. YOU HAVE CHEATED ON ME LONG BEFORE I STARTED LETTING SAPNAP FUCK ME, I DID AS A FUCKING REVAGE THING' Dream screamed sleeply.

George screamed some bullshit.

'So it's okay  for you to cheat.. but then when Dream does its fucking illegal?' Quackity  said annoyed.

'Percisley fanilly one you has a brain'George said 'come on out and fucking talk to me not behind a close door'.

They would.. one issue Dreams legs? Oh they went hippy hoppity   I ceased to existity. 'Uhh yeah sure we will be right back'. Willbur said rolling his eyes.

He picked up Dream considering Dream  was being Hella clingy  to him they carried Dream out to the living room  Dream was on Willburs lap wrapped protectively  in his arms as they look at George with irony.

George was doing fake hurt bullshit, you know guilttripping everyone  has an ex do at one point or another? 'I don't buy bullshit.. sorry I ran out of pity for you' Dream said looking at George in disgust.

Sure he wasent much better... but who fucking cares! Quackbur certainly  didn't.

'Dream-- just because you g-' George said.

'Just because you get cheated on doesn't  mean you can cheat. Hmm.. by that same logic you can be mad right now' Willbur said kissing Dreams cheek.

George started to Scream about he's in the right Dreams not.. when  if anything two wrongs don't make a right, noone  was in a right place.. everyone was completely fucked whatever way you go. 'Nobody's in the right.. George.. however we are done.. I can't with you, you don't seem or never seemed to care about my feelings just money' Dream said hiding in Willburs neck pearing out slightly.

George tested that.. 'George get out of my house, you aren't aloud here' Quackity  said getting up.

George rolled his eyes 'out now' Willbur said.

'Not without Dream' he said.

'Babyboy~ who's are you' Quackity questiond.

'Y..yours and Willburs' Dream  said kissing Willburs neck softly.

Willbur smiled as George stormed off, soon the group chat was going off.

'Your no better' most pepole was messgeing back to George's long paragraph of the story.

Or Sapnap and Karl 'you were just useing him if Dream had to find a way to get affection  or even fell wanted'.

The group chat was a war zone, the three are just ignoring it doing aftercare with Dream kissing and giving affection.
➽───────────────❥
George exiled from friendgroup arch?