Animalistic♨️

Ship:dundy
Au:cat!dream, short!dream, omgeavurse
Kinks:master/pet
Idea by:gimawariwastaken

Ship:dundyAu:cat!dream, short!dream, omgeavurseKinks:master/pet Idea by:gimawariwastaken

               Dream^--------------------------Dream was a cat, metahuman and an omgea, highly wanted for those factors

               Dream^
--------------------------
Dream was a cat, metahuman and an omgea, highly wanted for those factors. Of crouse his friend fundy always protected him, and well that resulted them into becoming mates, well boyfriends.. and.. it's heat season

'Dream?' Fundy said walking around there dorm looking for his boyfriend.

Dream was in fundys very oversized hoodie, trying to hide his scent, of heat.. his pills didn't work this time, and soon he's in a very messy bedroom hiding from the world.

Fundy could hear light whimpers comeing for there bedroom, and opened it hit with a thick, sweet scent he'd look around.

'Dreamie~ need some help?' Fundy questioned.

Dream whimpered and whined 'b-babe Please. Mate with me' Dream whines his brain was bearly fictioning, and his heat was strong.

Fundy walked over takeing the hoodie off making the boy in crimson, and purple marks, he'd lift dream into his lap as he takes a peek at what he's about to Pound into with his cock.

Dream was tugging needly on fundys belt, and so fundy removes the belt with a smirk 'oh your gonna love this' Fundy said softly dropping the belt to the floor with a clink sound.

Dream whined wanting it desperately 'just guck me already alpha~'he whimpered out ad he felt a hard wet cock on his thigh.

'May were needy~'Fundy said with a smirk amiring his boyfriends plump round ass.

'Come on papa fox ~ stop looking at my ass and fuck meee~'Dream whined.

Fundy smirked, and took Dreams boxers off, entering into his ass and Pounding stright up holding his boyfriends waist, while darling marks.

'Fundyy~♡' Dream maoned.

Fundy contuied, soon funding his spot and grones with ever thrust on the spot just fucking dream hard.

'Ahh~' Dream maons.

Dream would scream fundys name loveing it.

'Mark me.. more! I want more' Dream whines.

Fundy smiled and gladly showed his mark kissing dream deeply putting a white and orgen paw print on his cheek with his name under it 'as you'd  like' is all fundy said melting back on tor the bed switing prostions where dream was facing the wall and he pounded harder into him.

Dream was screaming his lovers name loveing his huge, fluffy cock in his ass. 'Ahh~ so damn good' Dream moans cumming for the 3rd time.

'Oh your gonna be smelling like me~' Fundy would moan.

The two went for awhile, both covered in cum, and just makeing a ruckus, the headbored was very damn nosie this fine night, and Dream was in heaven, very overstemlated.

'T-to much!' Dream whines.

Fundy thrusts one last time filling dream exiting 'sorry love' Fundy said.

'It's fine, let's get cleaned up and go for a nap?' Drem sudjusted, his body was already acking from there fun.

'As my prince would like' Fundy said picking him up, they got cleaned dream is in fundys hoodie.

Dream gave a low tired yawn, while his boyfriend does aftercare.

'Love you sweetboy'

Was the last thing they herd, or said before passing out of exhaustion.
-
There hoped you liked you're dundy request.