Kidnapped☘ [2/2]

Dream woke up legs hurting looking around at the boys who took it... he fells someone play with his hair, as he looks over, to see who Punz pulled him closer he looks around looking down blushing a bit Punzs arms up his shirt and around his waist.

"How was it Darling" Punz whispered into his ear.

Dream didn't completely hear him he just woke up still half awake he looked to Punz kissing him lightly on the lips... "How does that answer your question" Dream whispered with a smirking Punz.

"It answers it perfectly" Punz whispered.

Dream giggled lightly... he knows that he shouldn't be falling inlove with his kidnappers... but he can't help it, well I mean if he want to escape he could easily..

Techno was next up they got him out of Sapnaps embrace, carrying him to the living room, Dream noticed they changed him and put them in one of there hoodies.. Dream was red this caught technos attention "its Karl's if your wording" is all he said.

Dream just hid in Punzs neck "Oh come on don't hide" Punz said "S..shut up you all already fucked my legs up" is all Dream muttered.

The two boys chuckled a bit as a sleepy Sapnap came out looking for the little shortie who he had the picture of him still fresh in his mind of after they recked him.

He notice it "why is he hiding?" Sapnap said with his deep malonic moring voice.

"We were teseing him about last night.. he also like our fluffy headed Brent's hoodie" Techno said.

Sapnap walked over "you were adorble when getting your brains fucked out" Sapnap said sudactively.

"Perverts! I got kidnapped by horney Perverts" is all Dream said.

Sapnap chuckled "Oh come on last night you wanted to moan but couldn't thanks to the cum waterfall comeing out of your mouth" Techno said.

"Shut up!" Dream said.

Soon everyone was awake Dream still ignoring them all no longer in Punzs neck, however now staring at the wall trying to ignore all connect with them all.

"Oh come on don't ingore us Cubb" Fundy begged.

Dream rolled his eyes looking out the window kinda wishing he was out there instead on being held closely to Willbur.

"Baby stop being so God damn fussy" Sapnap said "you had the time of your life last night and know you hate us all?!".

"Piss off" Dream said.

"Afired that won't be happening, you are ours and you are staying here" Karl said.

Dream pause for a moment before he roared, his liger form showing "Holy shit-" George said.

Dream just looked away from the his long cat ears falling down with his tail. "Oh what's wrong now" Willbur said petting his tail "d..don't touch my damn tail! It's sensitive" Dream said falling down making a sexual cat nosie.

"Willbur stop you are pushing him into his cat heat" Punz said "and pretty sure none has any cum left from last night".

Willbur took his hand off Dreams tail, as Dream used his little Strangth in him to get himself away from willbur "you arent aloud to hold me anymore" Dream hissed cuddling Techno.

"Sucks to suck insanebur" Karl said.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
- smirk intensifies -