Dolls♨️

Dream x karlnap (Dream gets cought playing with his secret dolls)
➽───────────────❥
Dream always has been secretive with  pepoles going into his room, he always has like both Sapnap and Karl.. however let's just say Sapnaps headbored  is extremely loud.. the reason he didn't want people to come in his he had some well... spical dolls if you get what I'm laying down. They were Dressed like Sapnap and Karl, He was certainly in his room laying in his room getting harder and harder hearing his crushes going for it 'Sapnap fuck-' Karl moaned out.

Dream wishes he was in there getting Punished and fucked the daylights out.. or fucking someone to shit he didn't care what he was to them he would be a top or bottom. It didn't matter if he was in that relationship. Dream groaned at his pain in his dick that was extremely hard.

Little did Dream know his crushes want him to, there  just scared thinking he likes George.. well that's utterly flase.. Dream got up walking into his walk in closet where he keept the spical  dolls he typically fucked the dolls in the closet due to it being sound proof so if he accidentally moaned there names he'd be fine but he was extremely  fucking horney so blurry  he started in the closet but as he got more aggrisve  and at some point moved out onto his bed he was so damn horney he didn't hear the door open. He didn't even hear Sapnap fall to the floor with gay panic (he was fucking the doll that kinda looked like Sapnap), Karl didn't mind the idea of seeing Dream fuck the shit out of a doll of the top.

Karl looked to Sapnap who most diffently wishing it was actually him getting the daylights fucked out of him by Dream or vice-versa. Dream looked hot as hell doing what he was doing.  Soon Dream saw them staring at him... Dream just froze cum leaking out of the doll, Soon he fell and went to fiddle prostion 'I wanna die' he mubbled.

The boys walked closer they took the doll off the bed 'no need to be embressed Dream' Sapnap said.. 'Why would I not be embressed? This is why I said never come into my room' Dream arugged back.

Sapnap smirked getting above Dream 'you aren't the only one that wants it..' Sapnap said petting Dreams wet dick getting a soft moan from the boy.

'Sapnap what the-' Dream said felling the warm embrace on his dick he loved the felling of Sapnaps hand on it he was whispering at it.

Karl walked over laying by the dirty blond laying down by him playing with his dirty blond hair, enjoying the sounds.

'Augh~ fuck-' Dream moaned out cumming again on Sapnaps hand.

Sapnap smirked 'mmm does someone want us far up him~' Sapnap said very sudactively.

'Gah- S..sapnap-' Dream maoned out.

'Mmm use you're  words.. you want us? Or not' Sapanao said rubbing Dream half hard dick aggressive like.

'Fuckkkk- y..yes- I do fuck-' Dream moaned.

'Alright  then do as we say babyboy' Karl said sudactively.

Dream nodded, 'Karl go get the box from my room' Sapnao said kissing Dreams soft skin makeing him whimper.

Karl left and came back minute's later with it putting it on the bed, Dream was soon restrained to the bed with a callor  on and cat ears that move, Sapnap was Deep inside  him, Fucking the shit out his ass Dream was in heaven  seeing Sapnap such a dominant Figure 'so damn pretty' Sapnap prised Karl was sucking his dick to oblevent. Dream whimpered  at the prised.

Dream was moaning there names so damn loud you could say the bed was extremely  loud soon he cumme into Karl's mouth who swallowed it with no hesitation  but let his dick.

'Dream you are an amzing  bottom bunny' Karl prised.

Dream was so far into oblevent of oversteamleted his whimpered wore drowned down by Drolling 'damn he's in that much pleaser- and I'm not even that deep-' Sapnap said sudactively.

'I fucking wanted this for pretty much  3 yearish' Drem bubbled/moaned out.

The cought the tops attention 'so~mmm...damn...that long huh~' Karl said smirking.

Dream let out a whorish  moan felling Sapnap ram into his prostute 'again! There-' Dream maoned out.

Sapnap started to Pound the shit out of that spot cumming like 35 times into Dream oblevent both boys were marking Dream 'who's are you Dream~?' Sapnap said Pounding for his fanil  time.

'Yours! Augh fuck- b..both of yours-' Dream whimpered out.

The boys clamed  from there highs, Karl then went in doing it all over again except  Dream fall asleep on him.. 'when fucked him to sleep' Sapnap said in Dreams neck.

Karl responded with a hum  as he fell on Dreams chest.
➽───────────────❥
Spical dolls.. Dream why didn't you just ask to join them?