baskethole♨️

Basketball player!dream  au

Dream x quackblade
➽───────────────❥

Dream was tall.. and very good at basketball he carried his stupid  team to most victorys.. he couldn't help but fell the hots for the tall pink haired cheerleader and the short raven haired boy.. they were cute and his type. Right now he's chilling in the corner. He was  alone they  got done with pratice, he stayed behind to look at the two hot cheerleaders... he looked down to his phone  scrolling threw socials. Soon he felt someone around his waist.. looking over.. he became red 'Uh hi?-' Dream said extremely  flustered.

'Mmm so you do have the hots for me huh.. your red' Quackity  said.

'What can I say your adorble?' Dream said chuckling.

'Come on then~' Quackity  said grabbing onto the dirty  blonds hand pulling him off to the locker rooms he was thrown onto Techno makeing the tall simper for dirty blond reder.. he felt a certain  something pokeing his hole.

'So Dream~ Mr simped for likes the only male cheerleaders huh' Techno said  as Quackity  sat on his lap.

'W..well- yeah? I couldn't help falling for you two' Dream said whimpering.

'We have liked you for awhile aswell.. but never thought you'd have the hots for us' quackblade said.

'Mm techy your hard as hell' Dream said hoping for it.

'Mmm I wanna sove it up you.. but not wanting to be cought Quackity will have to shut you up so unfortunately so bueaiful  sounds for us~' Techno said kissing  down Dreams neck softly.

'I.. mean there's a r..room that sound proof and the end of the lockeroom the teachers room is sound poof' Dream suggestions.

'Nah well do it here.. Q lock the door' Techno said.

Dream was scirming making the Pinkett grone at the friction 'stop scirming you'll gonna get' Techno  said with a low grone.

Quackity  locked the entry  doors.. and next thing you'd know drram was pinned to a locker Quackity  in his arms makeing the fuck out while Techno marks down his body with dark marks.

Techno started to strach the boy he was  planing and pegging on this locker floor or that wooded beanch.. or maybe all.. make out session broke and you herd a loud moan out of Dreams mouth Dream put Quackity  down as he was pulled onto the Pinketts dick and pounded into 'you aren't gonna be able to play tomorrow's  game your legs won't work when I'm done with ya' Techno said sudactively, pushing him hard to the locker

'Aughh~ that's fine my team of imbalances cam lose a game they littarly suck' Dream maons.

Quackity was sucking off Dream.. they desiced not to shut Dream up.. this school will know he is theres and there damn bottom. 'Aughh~ Quackity  and Techno.. fuckkk' Dream moaned  out.

'Your team sucks like Quackity  who's sucking you off~ our little winner needs a prize' Techno  said playing with the dirty blonds hair while Pounding him into the next day.

Dream was being so good.. for the cheerleaders.. such a great bottom his legs made him slowly fall to the ground the could hit the cold floor Quackity  left his dick.. cum makeing a puddle around the three.. Dream wanted this for littarl  months but ultimately wanted to be the top.. but so be it 'Dream sunshine~ you are ours now got it' Techno  said sucking Dreams ear leaving a mark.

'I'm all yours.. ugh~ yours and the big dick that's in my ass' Dream moaned out.

'Oh and mine you forgot that~' Quackity  said kissing his neck.

'Sorry.. fuck so sorry minds very foggy right now.. damn this is fine sex' Dream maoned out.

'It's fine Bugs.. mm Techno is that good in ya.. how about two' Quackity  said with a devious  smirk.

'Mmm I'm willing to try' Dream said with no hesitation wanting it twice as much.. Technos cum  was leaking out of him so was his.. and now Quackity  and Techno were pegging him hard.. makeing him scream.

The doorlock twitched and it unlock  the males forze as.. the team saw the best player getting fukin dystoryed. 'Holy fuc-' Sapnap started.

'Leave' The three hissed.

They all froze seeing this sight.. the best player getting pegged by the  cheerleaders.

'Leave now' Dream hissed in pure pleaser 'stop looking at my boyfriends dicks and fuck off'.

'I think  they can see your dick Sunshine but  yes stop staring at my boyfriends thank you'  Techno hissed.

They left and the boys finshed pegging dream.. you could hear the loud moans of Dream down the northern hallway.

The boys left there dirty blond 'that felt amzing' Dream said softly.

The tops smirked helping the boy get cleaned.  Techno cared Dream out and went running off home and they cuddled and sleept  cuddling  echother in a bed.

›gay