Golden-hearts☘

Pt 2 of golden hearts
-
When the demon duo cought wind of fundys bullshit because they felt the marks on there neck burn they ported to see their angel on the ground in tears sobbing and brushed.

'How dare you' sapnap snared.

'No how dare you!' Fundy snared 'you changed my golden angel, the last of his kind'

'We got lustful for him our bad but you fucking hurt him' punz snared picking up there angel.

'They were better in bed' Dream said nuzzling into punz.

The demons would smirk, and glare to the angel.

'You angels hate to let your pride down but face it demons you just better in some things then you'sapnap snared grbaing fundy who went to tackle punz.

'THAT FALLEN ANGEL IS MINE' the angelic fox screeched.

Dream took the ring off and threw it at the fox 'not anymore'Dream snaps back.

The fox growls 'I fucking hate you two and my own kind for letting them take you and taking your clothes'the fox would snare.

'We thank the angels for that treat personally' punap said shrugging.

'Yeah well you stole and chnaged MY golden angel'the fox said clinching onto the ring pissed.

'We felt lust, we just so happend to get the person in our arms in our bed and mated, so he's ours now sucker' sapnap snapes back.