Miles away♨️[2/2]

Dreambur
➽───────────────❥
Dream got the messge saying Willbur was landing.. we ran off to pick the boy up.. he was two inches  taller then Dream. Willbur smirked walking over to the boy hugging him with one arm. Dream melted into his crushes semi embrace. Soon it broke and off they went to the car.

The ride was nice they  just got along both blushing as there in close area of there close, Willbur was lightly  rubbing the thigh of his crush Dream was melting as they got to.  Soon they arrived  to Dreams house 'were here' Dream said looking to his tall crush.

Willbur softly smiled as they got out and took his luggage to the guest  bedroom.. soon Dream got pinned to a wall by Willbur who could bearly help him self from doing this for any longer, he connected there lips, hand hard on Dreams waist as he makes out  with his crush like his visions said.

Soon it broke 'Damn your needy' Dream said with light whimpers.

'My apologies Dear, I couldn't hold back anymore.. your even more bueaiful in person' Willbur said with a smirk kissing his forehead.

Dream jumped up into Willburs arms kissing his neck softly 'fuck me then' Dream said sudactively.

Willbur pulled his head our of his neck, pushing lips back togather as they aggrisvely made out to Dreams bedroom.

Dream got pushed on the bed both undressing one another ceafully, as they broke apart, both looking so needy for echother Willbur was huge, and Dream was ready to get absolutely recked by the brit.

Willbur didn't wanna hurt Dream, but lost contorl entering him, getting a loud moan from Dream. 'Ahh damn that sounds bueaiful  comeing from you' Willbur said sudactively  as he pounds into the dirty blonds ass.

'Augh~~ Willbur!'Dream moaned out putting his arms around willburs neck connecting to lips lightly but Willbur broke it. 'No I wanna hear your pretty  nosies Dear' Willbur whispered his ear.

Dream was needy his crush was far up him causing him scream daddy and the brit name, whimpering, apon more. Dream was a drolling  tear stained mess.

'Daddy~! Go faster' Dream bagged.

Willbur smirked pouding Hella hard and quick into the boys ass, now at this rate you could say Willbur was in his stomach, filling the shit of Dream up.. making him happy to see Dream like this..

'Dream.. damn your hot with your like this.. soft.. cum leaking.. bottom.. oh and mine' Willbue said Pounding for one last time sending a tiddle  wave of cum into the dirty blond.

'That I am you've cailmed me babe' Dream said smiling cuddling to Willburs chest.

Willbur went marking down Dreams neck 'good, as it should be.. you as mine' Willbur said pulling our watching as Dreams cum shot off the bed and his cum shot to the wall.

Willbur layed down putting a blanket  over he and his new boy, cuddling him protectively.. the two were happy to be one another's.

❥Fanilly  a oneshot where its not just Willbur.. err insanebur we should say.