Nintendo games♨️

Dream x Punap
➽───────────────❥
Dream Sap and Punz were all chilling, well Punz and Sapnap were dating yes, but they both also had fellings for the 6'3 dirty blond, who was scrolling  threw Twitter or something 'I'm bored' the two dating said.

'Mm we could play miro karts if you'd like or some other games' Dream said looking at the two with his neon green eyes  you could drown in.

'Hell yeah were down'the two boys said.

Dream chuckled and went off to go get the switch, while he went to look for it and the thing to connect to the TV, the blond and the raven haired were whispering back and forth about there true plan.. they were both horney.. but felt the erge  to fuck Dream into the next tomrrow.. adding him to there relationship after hopefully.. so I guess you could say there plan was to fuck him into being theres.

Dream came back, and round after round Dream was desmanteing the two 'you guys suck at miro karts' Dream said luaghing 'it's almost like I need to teach you both how to play'.

Now by the two horeny boys didn't care if Dream tesed them, they had one thing, one thing only on there horney brains 'fuck Dream' is all they could think.

The next thing Dream knew the two moved both of there hard dicks on his legs 'w..what?' Dream was confused at what they were doing yet becoming red.

'Mmm Dreamies a bit red..~' Sapnap teased changing  it so  the dirty blond was was on his hard dick 'augh~ w..what the hell Sapnap your both dating!' Dream maoned out but clearly  he wanted it.

'Oh this is fine by me I also want my dick in you Babyboy~ well of course a winner needs a prize' Punz said sudactively.

They looked to Dream for his consent 'only if we have the consent  of you of coruse  Babyboy' Sapnap said as his dick was throbing for a yes.

'Ugh f..fuck~ God damn it you two fuck me' Dream begged the heated tension  got to him to fast.

'Alright your gonna have the  time of your life Dalring' Punz said slowly undressing Dream while marking his soft purclin  skin.

Dream moaned loudly to the touch of lips on his sentive neck As Sapnap was busy  preparing Dreams ass by thrusting with his tongue into Dreams ass, Causeing Dream to make all the pretty nosies they two horney tops could want. Sapnap soon thought he was strached enogh for he and his blonde to enter 'Punz he's ready' Sapnap said looking at Punz who was making Dreams neck his project 'Alright babyboy  you ready?' Punz said  whole competing undressed  and getting under Dream who was whimpering at no contect as he felt both boys tease his hole with there had to be atleast 10-14 inc  long dicks.

'It's comeing just let us have our fun to babyboy' Sapnap said said pushing all the way in deep inside 'fuck-' Dream moaned out.

Punz joined in soon after ramming in and out while Sapnap thrusted deep inside. The tops intent  is to fuck Dream until his legs don't work and ass hurts thanks to them 'such a pretty bottom' Punz prised makeing Dream whimper.

Dream was in heaven.. he did Honstly have fellings for these two but hid it good, but these boys.. were making him love the fact he is a bottom right now he reached for Sapnap pulling him down connecting there lips into a deeply very heated kiss witch both enjoyed very much moans and grones muffled until it broke 'mmm a needy boy' Sapnap said sudactively.

Dream just let out  a whorish moan as Punz Ram right into his stomach  filling him 'Dream is so hot like this.. Mmm he likes it on our dicks Sappy' Punz said extremely  sudactively  as his cum was already rioting out of Dream, Dreams own cum much like a volcano just uncontrollably comeing out, he was in so much pleaser. 'Dream who's are you' Sapnap said ramming right into Dream spot.

'Yours... fuck~ this is God damn heaven I'm  both of yours!' Dream screamed like a little girl but his voice was also raspy.

Soon our tops high kicked in and kicked there asses causing Sapnap to fall in newly mated with third  dick falling out of Dreams hole Cum projectal lunched all over Sapnap  Punz also left thanks to the impact of the cum volcano causing the tops to grone, Punzs dick was covered in his and Sapnaps Cum mix so was Sapnap, Dream just letting out a whorish moan before his high stoped.

'You guys are sour losers must say' Dream teased.

'Says the one that got his prize witch now resulted in two newly found boyfriends' the tops aruged back tirdly.

Sapnap added his marks quickly to Dreams neck  before going of to the bathroom to get cleaned up 'we didn't go to hard on you baby?' Sapnap questioned worried  they hurt him.

'Nah but you did take my virginity' Dream said with a smirk while Punz was washing him.

'Glad it was us babyboy' both tops said.

'Mmm love you' Dream said quietly.

'Love you too  babyboy' the tops both say in a deep tired voices.

They  carried Dream into his room finding Sapnaps murch putting it on Dream and some boxers, before jacking some of Dreams hoodies and finding their original boxers then joing the already sleeping tall dirty blond in bed 'sleep well babyboy' was the last thing said before they joined there newly mated with boyfriend in the land of sleep.
➽───────────────❥
👉🏻👈🏻 well I tried to make a Kartz type story with 3 lol. Also this is now one of my favorite  threesomes lol.