flowers of the valley ☘ [own-book]

Stalker D!hereme au

Dream x hereme
➽───────────────❥

Dream was just wondering around the smp.. his hereme? He had no idea where that was as far as he knew they could be off somewhere arugging about who's is he. He wonders off to a valley. It had a large amount of diffrent kinds of flowers in kinda rainbow order, but green and blue were fliped. He herd nosies behind him looking, but ultimately saw nothing. He just got back to enjoying the seniry. He picked up a flower rubbing the soft light yellow petles. Wishing one of his best friends was here.. it's kinda boring alone in the boys in limes apon. He herd more nosies.. but didn't bother to check.. assuming it was a branch that the wind was playing with. He slowly picked up more flower making a flower crown or bracelet.. because that's where he was wearing it. He just enjoyed the sounds of birds chirping the clash of water on rocks of the shore.. soon he felt an arm around his waist looking over it was El blondie. 'Mm oh hey punzy' Dream said.

'What you doing here all alone pretty boy' Punz said kinda flirty.

'Mmm I Honstly don't know I just like this place so I come here alot for not particular reason' Dream responded looking at the slight pick faced blond.

Dream know Punz was one of 4 protective simps. Dream just let Punz hold him by his Wasit.. he was very warm. Punz just slowly moved the dirty blond on his lap cuddling him 'damn your cold Darling' Punz said quietly.

'And your warm how perfect' the dirty blond said getting nice and comfortable in punzs embrace.

Adventuly the dirty blond was asleep on Punz cuddling in his neck.. the rest of our jealous boys came out. 'Mmm damn you most be comfortable Punz' Quackity commented.

'He was trying to take my body heat he was like a damn ice cube' Punz said looking up at them.

'Mmm come on let's get him into a warm house.. I mean he's liveing in the middle of snow in a damn box' Techno muttered.

The simps looked to him 'Dreams homeless?' Sapnap questioned 'he could of asked any of us if he needed somewhere'.

'Mhm I know, he probably didn't wanna inconvenience us though knowing the stubborn side of him' George pointed out.

Willbur stole Dream from Punz and off they went to Technos house.. Punz wasent fucking happy about it either. They arrived sheave was confused but greated them all.

They sat the still ice cold boy on the coach.. Techno put his red cape around the boy 'he probably has frostbite or hypothermia' Techno said laying back on a wall.

Dreams protion became I tiny little ball as he was shakeing.. Fundt got by him.. Dreams body felt the warmth and moved to cuddle the young fox. 'Mmm.. that's adorble' Karl said seeing Dream just be over all clingy.

'Yeah but he's probably suffering from something cold weather has done to him' Punz said worried for there circus leader.

Advently Dream awoke but was confused on where he was.. and why he somehow was now cuddling a fox instead of the blondie.

'Oh moring sleeping bueaty' Quackity teased.

'Oh fuck off' Dream muttered.

'Dream why didn't you tell someone you wore homeless?' Willburs voice said.

'Eh.. I like the box?' Dream said with a semi smile.

'No more damn box for you, you are staying here in this house got it telitubi' Techno said annoyed.

Dream was confused on why the blood God even cared 'mmm yeah its to late on that I'm already damn well dying of hyperthermia' Dream muttered.

'Well now that we know we can help you!' Karl said.

*Dreams mind* do they not get it? I don't want there damn help!

'Oh joyful' Dream scoffed.

Willbur came back with some solding hot tea... they all talked and Dream just drank it.. he didn't want to but did..

'Dream you do know anyone of us would of let you in with open arms right?' Punz said looking directly at Dream.

'I hate asking for help even when I know I need it alright?' Dream muttered 'and oh captin pig and his stupid homeless telitubi bullshit was no help either' he hissed.

Techno go dragged out of the room by some simps.. 'Mm how about a warm bath.. and maybe some warmer clothes?' Sapnap suggested.

Dream just aggried.. what's the point in fighting with them.. they just wanna help the poor boy. Dream soon got all dragged in a very oversized fuzzy thick hoodie still in technos cape and some warm jogers. Dream was still found on the couch.. the simps just sat around worried for the boy.

Punz was rubbing his and Dreams hand togather softly.. Dream was also very dependent on touch 'cuddles' Dream mubbled.

Without much thought he was on Sapnap chest Techno and Willbur cuddling him closely.. Dream just snuggled close 'awh he loves cuddles' Sapnap said playing with his dirty blond hair.

'I've always been Hella clingy but not as bad as recently Dream muttered snuggling into Sapnaps neck.

「Poor dreamie🥺」