power-button♨️

Dnf
➽───────────────❥
Dream was laying back on the bed.. with a idea.. and so sick of this hell he's in, sure some days he liked, but so far not this mitivurse... what is this idea? His boyfriend George is well what we call a soft top.. but has a cocky bottom that gets punished alot due to this.. and it pisses off Dream he's the bottom.. he's bigger then George... and when cuddling its always him that acts like the top.. but in a bedroom it George that's top.

'Dream my cocky as shit bottom.. what are you thinking' George questioned.

Dream said nothing but pushed George up and off under him 'it's the Bottoms turn to be top babyboy' Dream said sudactively.

George was beat red 'Nah you are the bottom a cocky one at that Dream' George arugged back.

'Power bottom~!'  Dream said getting right to work with hickeys and humping onto George's dick making him moan.

George wasent so happy at this  idea.. his bottom being so hot.. and fucking scary to him 'Dream  you got this fucking backwards'  George said annoyed as his hands got pinned above his head.

Dream connected There lips shutting George up while he preps the new found bottom. He was domint as fuck in the makeout session... George was the true bottom and Dream will prove it, and after this he will be top in both areas... or so this is his  plan.

Dream broke the makeout session, takeing off his pants and boxers.. his 13 Inch dick sprong out he pushed into George, hands digging into his waist. As he pounded the shit into George who was moaning fucking loud, as he marked all over George's bottom 'after this you staying bottom baby' Dream whispered lightly.

George was in heaven but Honstly so scared of his boyfriend.. him being like this is scary scares him 'D..dream' George moaned out.

'Hold it' Dream said sudactively.

This is so twisted to George.. he's supposed  to be the top.. destroying his bottom! No his bottom destroying him 'you took  my dignity to be a damn soft top.. so a bottom that powerbottoms 24/7.. you got the true top above you babyboy' is all Dream said.

Dream got more sudactive as time goes on.. he fanilly  got his true place.. the top.. he was destined  to be the top in this relationship... and it will stay like this after so until this ends or whatever.

'Damn you go cocky  and annoying to hot and sudactive' George said drolling.

'Because I was supposed to be the top baby' Dream said bitting roughly on George's neck.

George whimpered to that as he felt the warm cum enter and leave him 'who's  the fucking top' Dream said sudactively  as he petted  George's erected cock.

'P..please.. fuck you your the top' George muttered.

Dream left George's hole and started to rub the acking member of George's  'glad we got that squared  away baby' Dream said with a smirk.

❥I know this is bottom Dream.. but I felt bad for no dnf.. I can't fucking Wright George as top  when it comes to just him and Dream.. plus he powerbottomed :/.