bubble - pop♨️

Dreamnap
➽───────────────❥

Dream and Sapnap have been suspicious around echother like sly comments.. sexual  ones at that. 'Mmm how would you be in bed getting dystoryed' Sapnap said holding his short bestfriends waist for a few minutes Before walking off.

Dream thought that wasent  a Terrible idea Honstly  'I wonder what you look like  being sudactive while Pounding me' Dream said smirking knowing that'll made his bestfriend  hard.

Sapnaps dick littarly Harden at the slightest idea of that. He loved Dream like way more then friends..

'You wanna find out baby~ I'll show you no hesitation' Sapnap said trying to hide his boner his friend gave him.

Dream walked over 'show me daddy'  Dream said in his ear.

Sapnap turned around 'mmm.. deal my little bottom..' Sapnap said rubbing his hand on his bestfriend.

He pushed his lips stopping an inch apart  'are you sure once I start I'm not stopping' Sapnap said pushing the boy back on the cobored.

'Please fuck  me'  Dream questioned Beggs plaming at Sapnaps needy friend making the boy grown.

Sapnap smiled darkly pushing there lips to gather making out heatly made out just backing echother fully backed in the kitchen.. Sapnap isn't moving his he was A masterbiting  in a closet  nearby  or given  the chance b.fucking Dream  In the kitchen.

Sapnaps member entered Dream far up instantly  hands on his waist Pounding into his bestfriends  ass breaking the kiss going for the neck.. making a pretty project on the boy.

'Damn.. your huge' Dream maoned out.

'All fucking yours baby.. my 18 inches and myself' he said in his bestfriends  neck contouing to mark and and his ass is what he's climbing this fine after noon.

'SAPNAP' Dream maoned putting arms around Sapnaps upper chest.

'I wanted this since the day I moved in with you.. and now I got you right where I want you.. on my hard dick' Sapnap said so damn sudactively.

Dream just moaned to that... 'DADDY JESUS  FUCKKK' Dream maoned out.

'I like that comeing  out of your mouth prince, keep on that' Sapnap said hella on sudactively.

Dream started drolling moaning loudly his cum leaking out of him.. Sapnap filling his ass up.. all with his lovely semen and cum. Sapnap put his head on his baby's shoulder laying over  it moving Dream onto his lips and leak the cum on the way 'Dream are you mine officially now?' Sapnap questioned.. desperately  wanting it to be  a yes. They just fucked infront  of a window  openly In a kitchen..  if this is a no.. our dear raven haired may be  found depressed in his room cring in shame.. he railed his bestfriend that he wanted to be more with advently.

'Jesus fuck Sapnap.. I'm all yours all fucking yours' Dream said.

'All I had to do was fuck you in a kitchen hm? If I'd know that I would of long ago' Sapnap said with a chuckled.

Dream yawned 'Can we get cleaned up and go for a early nap I'm fucking  tired now' Dream questioned.

'Of crouse  prince' Sapnap said existing.

And Sapnap picked Dream up and went running to the bathroom getting cleaned up with a make out session.. in the tub.. then got dressed and fell asleep cuddling on the couch.

⇒Damn Sapnap a damn kitchen? This is where you fuck him now? Damn..