Nice showing ♨️

Ship:dreamnap/preamnap/punzwastakeb ft:lil dnf
Au:slut!dream, perv!gogs, short!dream.
Tw:rape.
Kinks:rough sex.. and any you find
Inspired by:a oneshot I found on ao3.
~
Sapnap and punz loved dream, and well punz ended up getting with punz. But he couldn't stop hearing george railing what is his.. and dream begging for him to stop with moans.

"You like it Dont lie lil slut.. you want me not punz~" george said.

Punz.. wasent happy hearing it sapnao either, and went in.. seeing dream naked was hot, but not seeing him suffer with George's small as fuck cock.

"It hurts! And s-" Dream started before he was kissed.

"You love it" george reinsured.. realizing the duo is watching them "o-oh hi I'm jus-"

"Raping dream? Yeah we can tell" punz said annoyed pushing george back.

Dream was now in the mood, and was moved quickly to the bed "senice george wants to see you in a sexual light so bad~ why don't we take over" punz sujested.

"P-please!" Dream begged looking so hot underneath punz, who painfully slow unzipped his pants while sapnap tied george to a chair.

"Sapnap! You ass-" george started, but was slaped.

"You sit there a be jealous" sapnap said with venom  in his voice.

Punz smirked "beg whore"

"P-please punz give me that good dick" Dream whined.

"Mm..~ as my cutie wants" punz said ramming into drea his ass high up thighs held harsh form punz.

Dream whined and whimpered "why don't you be a good boy and taste sapnap with that hot little mouth?" Punz sudjested.

"Y-yesir!" Dream whined.

Sapnap smirked getting on the bed shoveing his huge wet cock into Dreams mouth Pounding all the way in his through.

Dream was now takeing two huge cocks, loveing it all, God damn Dream was a whore. But punzs, who was happy to share with sapnap and only him.

Punz turned dreams head to george his eyes rolled back as he made muffed moans onto sapnaps fat cock getting soft gasps and grones from the ravernette.

"Look at him~ so helpless watching you get dystoryed better then he could ever by your actual lover and childhood bestie~" punz said with a devilous smirk rocking dreams hole for the boy.

When dreams tight  ass Tigard around punzs cock he knew he found at spor and started to abuse it either grones. Both he and sapnap marking the dirty blond.

"Why must you make me watch him get-" George whined.

"You thought it was a good idea to rape him. Here's your shoe you wanted" sapnap said coldly with a grone "shit Dream your mouth does wonders~"

Dream was in absolute  haven, a submissive head space cumming all over him and punz repately, the duo making him a absolute mess of white love juice, punzs deep in dreams ass, sapnaps comeing out like droll form dreams pretty mouth.

Sapnap watched in shock as dream swallowed the cum no balls and even sudactively  licked his lip "ah~ m!"

"Sappy~ wanna have a turn in the where's ass?" Punz offed pulling our backing out wanting to see the hot scean.

Sapnap smirked, not saying a word, he'd look down at the poor shaking dirty blond and entered in his hole "tight~ mm bet you like the fat cock like the slut you are"

Dream nodded and yelped as he was spanked and dystoryed  by sapnap, punz loved the show jacking off to his boyfriends and bestfridns nosies.

"So hot like this~ so dystoryed for daddy. Loveing it. How much huge dick he's erened this afternoon" sapnap said in a evil sudactive tone abusing the shit out of the spot dreams ass all the way in the air, dream screaming sapnaps name.

All so bueaiful, and it was so unreal, like a fairytail, for the boy, never thought punz would let him fuck his little bitchy bottom, but look where he is.

He has Dream where he'd like like him, and it's so hot, perfect that. Dream loved it so fucking much.

"M'~ sappy! H-harder faster!" Dream whined for the 15th time.

Sapnap of crose gave Dream what he wanted, anything for dream, his beloved. He'd grone, and pull3d out slaming all the way in, reapedtly.

Soon without much warning, dream let out a whoreish moan cummin all over sapnap, resulting In a Chain reaction, cum now all over the floor, beding.

Sapnap pulled out and took a like at the hickey, cum and overstemlated male under him who was clearly in cloud nine.

"Damn sapnap you did him dirty" punz said smirking.

Sapnap looked down, dreams whole body shaking as he'd whine and whimper.

"Awe how cute he misses my dick" sapnal said seeing dreams asshole spreading to his length size.

George was displeased "i-"

"No one said you can speak" punz snared and threw george outside naked with a sign that siad I'm a rapist on a spot george couldn't reach.

Sapnap creased dreams body "hey baby~" sapanp cooed in dreams ear, dream slowly returning  to earth.

"So pretty" punz said "pretty  boy how'd you think a threesome would be?"

"Mm! Willing to try if I get that good dick more offten!" Dream said clinging to sapnap.

"Yes you will dalrin" the duo said, getting dream cleaned up.

After they'd cuddle in the sapnaps room all to tired to clean up the mess they made on dreams room , and fell asleep.

"Rest well babyboy" the two said softly, dozed off.
°°°°°°○°°°°°°
God damn. But delivered kinda?