broken hearted♨️

Fuckboy!dream au

Dream x Punap
➽───────────────❥
Dream is known as the a fuckboy in adira griaa highschool.. he makes out with everyone then turn around and do it to that person's best friend. Everyone loves Dream because of his bueaty. Now there are two boys Dream can't seem to do anything to.. he fells something for the boys. 'Why can't I play those two?' Dream would think.

Who was these boys? One was a 5'11 raven hair midnight green eyed boy with a white banda, named Sapnap the other is a 6ft blond hair gray-ish blue eyed, named Punz. Something about these boys made Dream just wanna let them do whatever they want  to his 6'3 dirty blond neon green light eyed ass. Something he never let anyone do before. 'What is it about them' Dream thought.

Dream was laying back on a locker  when Punz and Sapnap walked up to him, Punz pulled him down to his lv got for his ear 'meet us in the soundproof room on the 3rd floor' the blond said in the dirty blonds ear.

'Now why would I do that?' Dream said melting into the fact Sapnap was rubbing his waist.

Why was Dream like this for these boys? Dream got kissed by Punz and he kissed back it slowly depends as Dream gets pushed down to the floor Punz on his lap Sapnap fell to softly kissing Dreams neck. The make out session broke both panting 'if you liked that well see you there' Sapnap said in his ear.

The two boys got up and walked off the hallway heading to that room.. Dream stayed on the floor for a few moments becoming red... and hard 'Why is it my body? Why them' he thought.

Soon Dream clamed his crimson blush but his little  friend stayed. He got up and headed to the room.. he wanted those boys to help him with the problem  he gave him. As soon as he walked into the  room he was pushed to his knees. 'So you do want more huh darling' Punz said blushing lightly.

'This will be fun for us baby' Sapnap said.

They pulled off there clothes and Dreams both pushed in and pounds into him.. Dream was whimpering  at the coldness on his acking needy friend.. and moaning the pleasure  the two were giving him.

'Jesus fuck' Dream maons out.

'Oh~ that would be useful.. I'm punz' the hot sudactive blond  said.

'Sapnap'Sapnap said sudactively in Dreams ear.

Dream started to scream the boys names leak cum around  him, and over all loved it.. the boys were hot and sudactive.. soon like they had it time both groned and relaxed deep into the dirty blond pushing him into his own cum on the floor whimpering.

'That was fine' Dream whimpered out.

'We just pegged the fuck boy and he liked it' Sapnap said chuckling pulling out followed by Punz.

They watch there cum shot out of the dirty blonds ass. 'You are such a bad boy babyboy~' Punz said looking at the bottom who's a whimpering mess on the floor.

'Are you done fucking with pepole? Caused we'd like to make you ours but we won't let you fuck with our hearts'Sapnap said sqauting down by the boy.

'Y..yes I am' Dream said.. he loved that felling of them deep in his ass.. and wouldn't mind  it every day.. or them to make out with him.. in the hall.

'Then your ours and and only ours darling' Punz said proudly.

>>>>damnn