fucked up♨️

Exiled!dream au

Ghostbur x ghostream
➽───────────────❥
Dream was in shalkes on a stage.. looking at the pepole he knew.. once as friends, now all look at him in hatred for his stupid mistakes, he now regrets doing. 'S..s-' Dream started.. they once apon time were dating.

'Dream..baby- I'm so damn sorry but I can't with  this.. goodbye were done' Sapnap said running off.

That stuck in Dreams mind  and anytime he sees his ex he sees things they did.. 'Dream any last words?' Sam said.

'I had a good run, this smp would never of started without me.. I'm sorry for all I've done.. this is goodbye' Dream said looking at his ex he still had massive fellings for.

Sapnap  just was busy making  out with Karl and Quackity  over there.. are coped his head off.. it fall to the ground with a tear..

Dreamwastaken has died to Awesomedude

O out of 3 cannon lives remain

His body became  see through.. as he descended into limo.. met by Willbur and jshalte.

'Dude what the hell? Why are you here' WIllbur said 'I thought for sure you'd be with sapnap still'.

'No.. he broke up with me the day I was gonna propose.. he's with Karl and Quackity  now.. I got excuted  because I was broken hearted and did some stupid shit.. like manliuate  pepole.. mostly  mionrs'. Dream said cring but his tears fell through his ghaostleen body.

'My poor boy..what the fuck why did he end your damn 10 Years of dating?' Jshalte  said annoyed 'and he got with your damn mother?!'

'He didn't say' Drram said.

The other ghosts  hugged him 'it will be okay.. well help you' they said.

'Jshalte let me help him..' Willbur said a bit red.

Jaslate smirked and teleported off... Willbur held the boy close telporting him and the boy to his room.. 'Dream it'll be okay'Willbur said.

Dream looked to the boy who kissed him.. they kept flicking from alive to dead through this kiss as it became increasingly  deeper and quicker. It broke 'damn.. would you like me to replace your reatared ex' Willbur said looking at the boy. 'He should never of left you.. as far as I saw you were an amzing  boyfriend'.

Dream looked up clearly  needy for the sample '..please Willbur make me forget him' Dream begged.

Willbur smirked going in for the kiss again they rolled around  becoming alive again  Dream plamed Willburs dick. The kiss broke  but seemed to still be alive Willbur groned.

'Needy~ I'm getting there' Willbur  said.

Willbur got undressed his cock was huge and hard sticking up he gave a smirk undressing the bottom teaseing his hole 'are you sure? You want me.. once I go in I'm not stopping.. I wanted it so long' Willbur  said sudactively.

'Fuck~ Willbur  please I'll be a good little bottom!' Dream said.

Willbur smirked pushing in and pounded, while having sex they kept shaping from alive to dead.. so ghost sex... Dream maoned and whined and whimpered calling willbur daddy. 'Yes that's my name to you in this damn bed' Willbur purred.

Willbur contuied  to Pound the boy into the next tomrrow.. soon cum was falling out of the bodys.. Willbur  was now fucking Dream in the air.. holding Dream closley. Dream kept seeing vesions of Sap.. bit insntly pushed them out and replaced it with focusing on the boy who was fucking him while being dead..  Willbur pulled out cuddling the boy in the air grabbing a blanket  wrapping them holding the boy he fanilly got.

'Your mine now?' Willbur questioned.

'Fuck.. yes willbur that was way better then Sapnap ever done' Dream said cuddling to the boy.

Willbur smirked 'glad  it was.. so your my babyboy now' Willbur said nuzzling the boy.

'Yes I'm your boyfriend  now' Dream  said smiling softly.

Willbut fell back on the bed cuddling the boy as jshalte came in 'how's my son doing'jsalte questioned.

'Mmm one dick appointment  later and hes better' Willbur said running  his fingers through the boys hairs.

'Mmm you hurt him willbur and your done for got it? Just like Sapnap  is and so is my ex husband?' Jshalte  said.

'I got it..' Willbur said.

Dream leaned up.. 'Wait I think I know a way to get us alive-' Dream said.

The boys look to Dream 'how?' Willbur  said.

'Reset our lives..' Dream said ' XD owes me a favor'.

They smirked and off they went to Olympus.

›well... that was adventful.